rx medco / do not want to pay their drivers

United States Review updated:
4.35
I am a driver for rx medco which a company that provides transportation for workers compensation patients. They fax or e-mail you a trip sheet of who and where to pick up patients. You get $1.10 per mile after the first 40 miles, @10.00 for for wating a hour after the fist hour. I started driving for them on septmber 17, 2008. I made 5 pick-ups and they owe me $4410.18. I have not received not one penny from them and it is now nov ember. I keep calling and calling anf they keep giving me the run around and said why do I keeep calling us. They hve the nerve to say that when they have not paid yet. I went as far to get my lawyer to write them a letter and I faxed the same letter to them also so they can not say they did not get anything from me. This comoany is a ripoff and I am not the only one who has complained. They are on the ripoff dats base. Please help me if you can to get my money. I am asenior and was doing this for extr money to help me get through.

Comments

Lo
  21st of Nov, 2008
I AM RETRACTING MY COMPLAINT AGANIST RX MEDCO. PEASE REMOVE MY COMLAINT FROM YOUR FILES AND WEB SITE
Mu
  13th of Aug, 2009
They also owe me. I worked for hem in 2006 & 2007. The never paid me. Will no return my phone calls. I've faxed my time sheet several times over the years with no response.
Lo
  26th of Oct, 2009
I have worked for them for 3 yrs and never had any problems, sometimes the pay is a little late but they do pay, its a great, part time job, i take the job or turn it down the day before.
Lorettain Los Angeles
Rx
  18th of Nov, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
RXMEDCO PAYS ALL THEIR DRIVERS, IF SOMEONE IS CAUGHT POSTING FALSE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR COMPANY, WE WILL SUE THEM FOR SLANDER, WE ARE MONITORING THIS CLOSELY!
RXMEDCO
  8th of Jul, 2010
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR FOUR MONTH AND I HAVE NOT BEEN PAY YET.
PLEASE HELP ME TO GET MY MONEY.
  8th of Jul, 2010
AT FIRST RXMEDCO TOLD ME THEY WILL PAY ME AFTER TWO WEEK, AFTER 3 WEEKS THEY TOLD ME THAT THE CHECK WAS GOING TO BE MAIL BUT ITS BEEN 4 WEEKS AND I HAVE NOT GET PAY.
I ASK THEM ABOUT MY MONEY EVERY DAY AND THEY KEEP SAYING THEY WILL MAIL ME MY CHECK NEXT DAY BUT NOTHING YET.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE...
Kr
  26th of Oct, 2010
RX Medco is a SCAM!!! They owe me money from 2007-2008 and i have tried everything under the sun to get my money!!! I have four children and really was hurt by working for them for free...They always gave me the run around about my check and then they finally paid me and i only recieved partial payment...I have even tried talking with Bill Wild...who is suppose to be the OWNER of the buisness...well i have to congratulate him on his buisness he is runnig i think its just wonderful how he is getting rich by taking from people who could really use the money!!! Hopefully there is justice for some of you out there...as for me i am going to the secratery of state office because i went to small claims and they never showed up so the next step will be to go pay $50 and they will investigate Bill Wild and his supposed Buisness(Scam )and eventually he will have to pay up because what he is doing is very illegal and wrong. So if anyone els would like to post there complaint i would be more than happy to forward it to them as well...Hopefully we can get this buisness to either make things right or get them shut down so this does not happen to anyone els. And as for them saying that they will sue for slander i would love to see them try to sue me i am waiting for the day i can get Bill Wild in front of a judge so they can see the PROOF i have that they do not pay there employees like they say they do. And if you happen to read this Bill wild i have left u numerous messages on your voice mail as you know.so when you are ready to man up and pay me you have my number...Kristin
  9th of Nov, 2010
I am in charlotte NC, did a few run for these folks, and having trouble getting paid, they won"t let me talk to anyone in payroll, I am going to sue them
Co
  12th of Jan, 2011
I have been doing runs for this company for a month now, and I have not been paid anything, they keep on giving me different excuses. If anyone knows how I can get my money please tell me. I'm in a different state than they are, so I know its going to be difficult to sue. I really need the money so I hope they dont screw me over.
Un
  7th of Feb, 2011
As stated in the other complaints. I have not been paid and have been given the run around. Phone calls are not returned and they keep saying they didn't get my information, which was verified they received.
If they had a legitimate reason or someone from invoices would contact me, it would be as little better. But as of yet I have not been paid and would not recommend ANYONE working for this company. If they paid me I would be more than grateful and would continue working for them.
He
  22nd of Feb, 2011
We got the runaround for 4 months, couldn't locate a physical address, got 2 bad checks that bounced - they owed us over $4K (interperting fees) - FINALLY got an address, mailed a certified letter from our lawyer and got payment - here is it:
RxMedco
631 N Stephanie Street
Suite 548
Henderson, NV 89014

This is the address where the checks are issued from - it is nowhere to be found on the internet, we had to go through business records and our attorney to get it - but it is valid for them, they issued payment to us 3 days ago after sending a certified letter to that address last week.
Au
  24th of Feb, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I am a driver in the I.E. for Rx MedCo. I have been working part-time for them for almost 2 yrs. This job suites me perfectly since I am a College student. I've read how their reviews say that they do not pay their drivers. This is a total lie because even though they might take up to 3 weeks of not paying, me they ALWAYS do. Of course I would not depend on this Co. to pay my bills since they do not pay bi-weekely. This job is more for that extra-cash you'd like to have in your pocket. I like how they work around my schedule. I enjoy working for Rx MedCo.
Ca
  24th of Feb, 2011
I am in Central Calif. and just sent them a long application I received in an e-mail from them. I'm glad I did a search on them and saw this! Its been a couple days since I heard from them (no phone calls, only an e-mail or two). I hope they don't use all my info for anything bad!
Mr
  25th of Mar, 2011
medco is such a crocked company i wish they would sue me for slander at least they would have to talk to me cause they suck i am trying ca labor board to get paid and from there i not sure yet but they need to be put out of biss i am also trying to send e-mails to workmens comp to let them know whats going on
Rx
  7th of Jun, 2011
These people took a very long time to pay me. They are clearly a scam. However, all you have to do to get paid is call them from diffrent numbers like 100 times and hang up. They only have a couple of lines so you will get on their nerves. It worked for me and other people too. I got my check the very next day after i did that. Then they accussed me of being unprofessional and threaten to suit me lol its not a "professional" method but it worked..they are crooks thoe for sure..
St
  7th of Nov, 2011

rx medco - None pay salary
Rx medco
Phone: 18777963326
rxmedco.com

Work for them 1 1/2 months never get paid even I spend for gas and toll . Total more than $1000 . Call manager and talk to accounting department . Keep tell me they are going to check . Never call me back. Do not work for this company...
Fi
  20th of Jan, 2012

rx medco - No payment
Figueroa Translations
California

THIS COMPANY OWES LOTS OF MONEY TO SEVERAL OF US INTERPRETERS THAT DID THAT JOB FOR THEM WITH PATIENTS. ALSO, THEY'RE NOT IN LONG BEACH, CA. THAT'S A PHONY ADDRESS. IF SOME ONE KNOW THE REAL ADDRESS IN FLORIDA PLEASE POST IT HERE. THEY WON'T EVEN ANSWER MY ATTORNEY'S CALLS.
Re
  12th of Mar, 2012
I know we are not some big corporation but they rip us all off so how come they get away with this is some one out there who knows any thing about these scam artist, can give us the information
He
  7th of Oct, 2012
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
this is the wrong information given to you i got the rxmedco services .i really happy with them services, their staff is cooperative and helpful to every one.