Royal Indian Raj / Fraud and Deception!!

1 CA, United States Review updated:

TO ALL RGVILLAS CUSTOMERS,

I am customer with Royal India Raj and have invested a lot of money with there rgvillas project which I doubt will ever take of. I bought the property Medina in 2006 when the company was promoting Vijay Amritraj heavily. Being naive I got sucked into buying the property and paid the money in full to avail the 30% discount. Now there is no Amritraj/Nickalaus/Steven Seagal and the company is even banned from Marketing in BC CANADA. Read articles below:

I had asked RIRIC to refund my money in August 2008 and they bluntly refuse to do so. I am warning all potential investors out there who want to invest in this project or are going to start their installment payments.

PLEASE DO NOT SPEND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON THIS PROJECT!! YOU WILL NOT GET ANY RETURNS AND WILL LOOSE THE PRINCIPLE AS WELL. ONCE THEY HAVE YOUR MONEY KISS IT GOOD-BYE.

If you want any further information and still have doubts on the validity of the post please contact me at sujoy_majumdar@yahoo.com. I can provide you 100's of email exchanges I had with the company executives to refund my money and their continual refusal to do so.

Again I am a customer of RGVILLAS who has been duped of his blood sweat money and want to help others customers from getting duped.

That is the only motivation I have left.

--sujoy

Comments

• Ri
      13th of Nov, 2009

RIRIC Royal Indian Raj and Manoj Benjamin not operating out of Vancouver office despite claims to the contrary.

See their name in the 2nd column under 610? Nope! Cause they haven't been their since they got kicked out in the summer of 2009.

Here's the current tenant: