Royal Caribbean / unresponsiveness in providing medical data

1 1050 Corporate WayMiami, FL, United States

After undergoing medical treatment, onboard RCI Radiance of the Seas, I requested a a copy of the medical data relating to my treatment from the Medical Services Dept. at Corporate Hq. Two weeks after I sent my letter, a copy of all medical data was finally received, without any follow-up response from RCI.
After downloading the form from the RCI web site and providing the necessary information, I faxed the form to the number appearing on the form [protected]. Following up the submission, when talking to a customer service representative, I was notified the number I had faxed it to was incorrect and to use [protected]. However, this number just rings without connecting to a fax. I called in a third time and was told the fax number to use was [protected]. This also didn’t work. Today, I called again and asked to speak to a Supervisor. I was told that the number to use was, in fact, [protected], I asked her to ring the number to confirm it was a fax. After being on hold, she assured me she had verified it was a fax. After completing the call, once again, I attempted to send the form to [protected]. Not surprisingly, all I got was the phone ringing and no fax modem connectivity.
This dissemination of an incorrect phone number information and the failure of a customer service representative to handle the process correctly is unacceptable. I maiied a copy to the Medical Services Department, as well as enclosing a duplicate copy herein. Hopefully, the form will get to the appropriate focal point so that I can receive a copy of my Medical Services Bill as soon as possible. The form on your web site needs to be updated as well ensuring customer service representatives confirm the accuracy of the information they are providing.