Rotita / frauds!
Ordered a "coat" from this company and it is a jacket, not a coat. Ordered this 2 sizes larger that what their size chart says I wear and it did not fit. This "coat" had 4 1/2 stars on it's reviews. I asked for a refund and all they want to give is 60% back of the purchase price claiming that the other 40% is for shipping but yet they advertise "free shipping". Oh and I also have to pay to ship it back to them in China.
More Rotita Complaints & Reviews
- Rotita.com - seller didn't reply, but I can't return small clothes 
- Rorita - clothing
- Rotita.com - the seller blocked me and didn't deliver order 
- Rotita Online Clothing - incomplete shipping and size is not usa standard 
- Rotita - scam 
- Rotita - long delivery time, product poor quality scratchy fabric, badly made 
- Rotita.com - website blocked after return enquiry
- Rotita.com - swimsuit returns
- Rotita.com - 3 blouses ordered on march 14,2018
- Rotita.com - company's dishonesty