Ross Dress for Less / poor service!
I went to the Ross Dress for Less on Campus Way South in Kettering MD with my mother, who was in a wheelchair, and my daughter. When we went to the fitting room to try on some clothes, we found that there was only one handicap dressing room but it was not labeled with a handicap sign on the door. There were some other people in the stall who were not handicapped so we waited a while and then notified the fitting room attendant of the circumstances. She then asked the people occupying the stall to relocate to another one. Upon entering the handicap stall, we found that while the stall was equipped wall rails it was not large enough to accommodate the maneuvering of the wheelchair. In addition to that, there were no hooks on which to hang the clothing. The floor of the dressing room was very dirty and looked as if it had not been swept or mopped in quite a while. The merchandise in the store is often all over the floor or not securely placed on hangers. Sizes are frequently mislabeled. I purchased a pair of pants where the hanger indicated that the size was 6 but the pants were actually a size 10. When I tried to exchange the pants for the correct size the store did not have any but in the course of searching, I found other mislabeled clothing. The store did refund my cost for the incorrectly sized pants.
More Ross Dress for Less Complaints & Reviews
- Ross Dress for Less - worst place, rudest people! 
- Ross Dress for Less - w2 
- Ross Dress for Less - unfair employee practices 
- Ross Dress for Less - employees 
- Ross Dress for Less - wrongful termination 
- Ross Dress for Less - return
- Ross Dress for Less - actions taken by manager against employee
- Ross - child's winter coat 
- Ross Dress for Less - customer service
- Ross Dress for Less - manager at the lawton branch