Rosecoloured Ragdolls / Sick kitten

Australia, Victoria, Melbourne
Rosecoloured Ragdolls
The kitten when picked up was extremely malnourished, she looked like she'd been living on the street. She was sick with a parasite giving her diarrhea which then infected our other healthy cats, all of which then required vet treatment at great cost to us. The monetary costs incurred however, are nothing compared to the overwhelming sadness I felt at looking at this poor, scraggly little thing. She was so malnourished she had almost no fur on her belly and wiry, thin fur else where. She looked sad enough as it was, but on top of that it was as though she'd never had affection from a human, she was utterly terrified of us for a long time. I did a lot of research, I'd been on rosecoloured ragdolls facebook and read so many reviews from customers, I asked her all the right questions to which she responded in a manner which was kind and caring, fooling me into thinking she was a good breeder. DO NOT BUY A KITTEN FROM ROSECOLOURED RAGDOLLS. Many people, some of whom commented on facebook, obviously received healthy kittens, and I keep thinking, perhaps she was just overwhelmed this one time... then I remember the abysmal physical and mental state my kitten was in, NO DECENT BREEDER WOULD EVER ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN. If you wish to buy a kitten, please please please look elsewhere, and be very careful who you buy from, I'll never forgive myself for paying a backyard breeder, and I'll never forget the state my poor kitten was in.
Jul 30, 2015