Rosecoloured Ragdolls / Sick kitten

2 Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Review updated:

The kitten when picked up was extremely malnourished, she looked like she'd been living on the street. She was sick with a parasite giving her diarrhea which then infected our other healthy cats, all of which then required vet treatment at great cost to us. The monetary costs incurred however, are nothing compared to the overwhelming sadness I felt at looking at this poor, scraggly little thing. She was so malnourished she had almost no fur on her belly and wiry, thin fur else where. She looked sad enough as it was, but on top of that it was as though she'd never had affection from a human, she was utterly terrified of us for a long time. I did a lot of research, I'd been on rosecoloured ragdolls facebook and read so many reviews from customers, I asked her all the right questions to which she responded in a manner which was kind and caring, fooling me into thinking she was a good breeder. DO NOT BUY A KITTEN FROM ROSECOLOURED RAGDOLLS. Many people, some of whom commented on facebook, obviously received healthy kittens, and I keep thinking, perhaps she was just overwhelmed this one time... then I remember the abysmal physical and mental state my kitten was in, NO DECENT BREEDER WOULD EVER ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN. If you wish to buy a kitten, please please please look elsewhere, and be very careful who you buy from, I'll never forgive myself for paying a backyard breeder, and I'll never forget the state my poor kitten was in.

An
Jul 30, 2015

Comments

• Ro
      11th of Jun, 2018

How does one write a post like this from the USA? Rosecoloured Ragdolls are in Melbourne and this is a complete lie. I am the breeder and I am certainly not a backyard breeder, I have been registered for 10 years now. Show your proof or admin or someone please remove this post. This is defamatory and should not be posted on here without proof!!!

• Ju
      20th of Jun, 2018

I have requested several times now for this post to be proven or deleted. The complains board then locked me out of my account. I have since sent another request today asking for this post to be removed. 2-48 hours and still nothing. I did receive an email 15Jun:

Hello,

A reply has been received to your inquiry on https://www.complaintsboard.com.

To view the reply please click the link below:

This is all that is on this link:

%topic_name
    This ticket has been created on %ticket_added

I have requested this several times now for this post to be removed. I have also not been able to lo...
    How can I remove complaint/comment posted by another user? 20 Jun

I have now requested for a third time for this post to be removed. Complaintsboard??? Are you a genuine website that looks for the truth or just dramas? I have taken screen shots of all of what i have been conversing with your company. This is defamatory and you have been requested to provide the truth or lets just say common sense here. Which is: who would take a kitten home in that state? Who would pay money for a kitten in that state? Who would personally pick up a kitten in Melbourne, Victoria, AUSTRALIA from the USA? REALLY????????????????
    REMOVE THIS POST OR LEGAL ACTION WILL BE SOUGHT.

• Ju
      20th of Jun, 2018

How does one write a post like this from the USA? Rosecoloured Ragdolls are in Melbourne and this is a complete lie. I am the breeder and I am certainly not a backyard breeder, I have been registered for 10 years now. Show your proof or admin or someone please remove this post. This is defamatory and should not be posted on here without proo[censored]

Why was proof "censored" Do you have robots working for you???????????????????????????