Roni Lynn Deutch / Ripped me off of $1,875.00 the last of my 401k

Roni Lynn Deutch
What these people have done to me is the very reason this country has problems. They are the worst of the worst. They got me for $1, 875.00 and 10 days before my 90 day irs mandate, to appeal they cancelled my power of attorney. I can only hope and pray that others aren't suffering the way I am. What a God awful shame that this country has come to this. Spread the word and good luck!! At this point and time I have no where to turn. At one point they sent me a letter stating that if I no longer wanted their service I would not have to continue with my payments if I was on the payment plan. How thoughtful seeing as I paid them in full. I want a full refund; and all television, radio, and newspapers that are pushing their business should be ashamed of themselves. People the irs is on to them!

A  3rd of Apr, 2009 by
I got ripped off for $1700+ from them as well. They were supposed to get me in Non-Collectible status. Hired in May 2008, got a bank levy in October 2008. Was told by my "attorney" that he had scheduled a time on his schedule to call the IRS to schedule a call to discuss my situation. They couldn't get the levy released, and they took every penny in my account plus an additional $250. The "attorney" said our best bet would be to pay the taxes (Over $5000), and we somehow came up with the money and paid the IRS every penny we owed. Ended up spending over $7000 for our $3800 tax bill. PLEASE don't use this company. We requested half our money back and they refused to give us anything back. Deal with the IRS yourself! They will take your money and do NOTHING. *** Beware!!***
A  9th of Jun, 2009 by
I'm totally on your side. Although they took me for $1000.00 and may not seem like alot to some people, but for a single mother of 3, it's alot to me. They took my money knowing that with what I told them, the IRS would not accept an Offer to Compromise. I wish I could get my money back but don't know how to proceed.
A  3rd of Aug, 2009 by
Nearly the same thing happened to me. These guys did absolutely nothing. Kept requesting the same information over and over, even forgetting that I had supplied it to them a short time before. Finally they just resigned as my attorney after doing NOTHING for a couple of years. Was much easier to deal directly with the IRS myself.
N  21st of Aug, 2009 by
I went through the same thing. If you have any questions and need to speak to one of their "Highly Skilled" attourneys forget it. You get stuck with the snotty customer service reps. All the paperwork that they have you file time and time again only to find that they deliver it to your home via courier and the envelope is under my car not even at my front door and with a deadline that was 1 day..yup..1 day away! I called and was never given any good response. I found out that in my case the IRS had me down as making way more money that I actually do and that was the issue. If RD would have caught that error then I would have been done way before. When they filed my offer in compremise they never checked my paperwork or the responses from the IRS. It was an "oh well" attitude! They just sent it along and I only found out that the "annual income" was incorrect after they did not renew my power of attourney. I ended up filing an appeal myself and though it took quite some time it was way better than having to deal with this rip-off company.
A  15th of Dec, 2009 by
I just got the Offer in comprmise letter from Ronni L D saying I was denied by the IRS. I gave 2, 025.00 dollars for them to help me settle my debt with the IRS and instead all they did was take my money and run. The one thing I hate the most is their customer service reps. They have a snotty attitude everytime I call and they don't care about anything!!! DONT NOT USE THIS FIRM... I can't believe that we're just letting them get away with this..