Roger Ingleby / theft of money sent to order equipment

1 518 K StreetSalt Lake City, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 801 385 4117

I wired $7881 to him so that he could order a Naim HDX player. Before he did so, I called to say I had changed my mind and not to proceed with the order, which I left as a voicemail and followup with voicemail. He claimed the next day he had already sent in the order. Later after weeks of being incommunicado I reached him and he admitted he had not sent in the order and that he owed me the money. He also had procrastinated for months about exchanging a pair of speakers he sold me whose finish was damaged. Finally he said he had arranged to come the distance to where I live on a specific day last month to repay me and exchange the speakers. He left me waiting for his arrival for days while keeping his phone turned off his phone. I have not been able to reach him in the weeks since.

Rb

Comments

• Ba
      13th of Mar, 2009

He has been doing this for years!
    Hopefully someone will start googling his name!!! He is a total con artist and only takes people's money. He is a thief, very dishonest, a cocaine user, that's where he uses the money for!! and can't normal...
    SOmeday he will be punished.. for all the people he scammed...

• Ta
      1st of Jun, 2009

Roger is nothing but a thief. He'll gain your confidence for a while than just disappear with either the goods or your cash. His time will come!

• Ro
      21st of Jul, 2015

I was a vendor of Roger's. He screwed me out of over $5, 000 for a plasma TV he never paid for. Lowest life from in Utah.