Rodis Law Group / Fraudsters and cheaters

Rodis Law Group does not do what they advertise, they take your money, do not provide any services, do not return calls, lie to you. They do not provide any followup on your case. They have been reported to the California Bar Examiners as a sham company. Keep your money and hire a real lawyer to help you save your home. Caveot Emptor!!!

Ph

Comments

• Bo
      25th of Apr, 2009

try using Winters, Younkers, in Ky. you think your Atty was bad read comments on there guys
    Louisville Ky.

28th of Apr, 2009

Did the california bar do anything?

• Ro
      28th of May, 2009

This is not true.

5th of Jun, 2009

this is all 2 true in Kentucky, and is getting worse. These guys need to go back where they came from!

5th of Jun, 2009

I understand what you mean, believe me.

• Da
      5th of Jun, 2009

Right now, i have been attempting to contact them for two weeks and they are not returning my calls.

• Al

Hay Phil,
    I feel your pain. you are absolutely correct on Rodis law group. They made me pay $3500.00 up front and it has beeen over four months that they have done nothing for me. Everytime, I call them, it is either answering machine which they never returns my calls.On top of that, they have been spoken to so many different people that I got lucky when I talked to them. They don't even have a clue about their client cases. They never contacted my bank for three months. I think, it is a total scham. They should be report to FBI or any government agencies. Al from Sacramento

8th of Jun, 2009

As of May 27th, 2009, the Rodis Law Group was shut down. I found that out when I tried to contact them today. Not only that, they have done nothing in my loan modification case. I feel like a total fool. Right now, my husband and I are talking to a non-profit company so we can try and save our house.

8th of Jun, 2009

My husband and I have also lost money with Rodis Law Group. We gave them then $3500.00 up front and they will not return our phone calls. We also heard today from their message that they were shut down by the FTC.
    Not sure what to make of that. We haven't paid out mortgage at their suggestions and now what do we do? They have our money and now we could loose our home. Does anyone have any suggestions?? We have 3 little girls to think about.

• Gs
      9th of Jun, 2009

We're in the same boat. Gave them $3500 in advance and received zero help for the money. When they were still answering the phones we had three different case workers. They would never call. Every time I called them they would say "I have your folder right here in front of me. I was just going to call you." Sure. The voice mail from the FTC says that they have frozen their assets. Maybe we'll get a couple of bucks back someday. I'm not holding my breath. Ron Rodis should go to jail.

• Go
      10th of Jun, 2009

I guess everybody is in the same boat. I paid $6500 and nothing!! To make my story short, I got scammed!!! Just to let everyone else know I found out that he has another office in Newport Beach Ca. and still offering the same [censored]! (loan mods) I also got this info from a former employee of Ron Rodis Law Firm. Give them a call and ask them to give your money back. Ask for Ron Rodis or Rob Hart...call every hour and everyday!!

Newport Beach Ca tel# 949-660-8090
    RON RODIS PERSONAL CELL PHONE # 714-325-4368

Lets all gang up on this [censored]ers and scammers.

PS.
    I reported them to FTC and State Bar, not to mention that my personal attorney is writing a letter to this scammers and I will see them in court soon. Believe me, I will get my money back.

10th of Jun, 2009

I'm a retired Marine on 100% disability with (3) young children -- they called me and promised to help me -- I am not behind; however, by needing to wait for vaious disability approvals etc, am in debt up to my neck -- when they called me, Aaron assured me that I was the perfect client, and that they would immediately help my sitiation. Justine was then my "caseworker" They took the last bit of saving I had, and now I'm actually living disability-to-disability payments from the VA and Marine Corps retirement -- HERE IS WHAT IS SAD: ANYONE COULD LOOK AT THE FINANCIAL CRISIS WE ARE IN, AND THEN CONCLUDE THAT EITHER THEY COULD HAVE HELPED US, IF THEY WERE GENUINE OR AS WE HAVE NOW FOUND OUT, TAKE THE LAST DOLLAR WE HAD. AND THATS WHAT THEY DID. THEY TOOK AWAY THE LAST OF ANY MONEY WE HAD, I HAVE JUSTCALLED THE FTC AND NOW WILL CONTACT THE STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL AND THE BBB AND THEN WHEN I GET TO MEET ONE OF THESE SONOFA[censored]ES, REST ASSURE I WILL GET SOME FORM OF SATISFACTION IF NOT MY MONEY BACK

• Do
      10th of Jun, 2009

Thanks for the phone number "gotscammed". I just call the office number and was told by the secretary that Ron Rodis and associates is not a part of Rodis Law Group. What a scammer he is. I guess these attorneys think they can get away with anything. Here he has taken all of our monies and is going on with life and don't care. How do they get away with such things. Something has to be done and I hope the FTC does it.

• Su
      11th of Jun, 2009

Please check FTC's site :

File complaint, and you will get ref # .

The FTC has asked the court to halt the unlawful practices, freeze Rodis law group, america's law group & the financial group assets AND SEEK COMPENSATION FOR VICTIMS !!

• Go
      11th of Jun, 2009

to: don't believe this:
    TRUST ME, keep calling that number - Ron Rodis IS the OWNER of that company - they are lying to you AND they are a part of it. Just keep pushing to talk to him, he is there!

Here are a couple of tips / MUST READ!!!

1) I called the number the FTC provided (888) 995-hope. They are a 24hr Nonprofit service that ARE willing to help FREE OF CHARGE. I just got off the phone with them (literally) and they are stepping in and will be calling my mortgage company to post pone my sale date and work to modify my loan with the mortgage company. What else have I got to lose - and it's FREE! I believe tho, that this is only if you are delinquent and facing foreclosure but not sure...

2)YOU CAN GET YOUR MONEY BACK - if you paid with a visa or debit or check you can call your bank and report fraud on the account. Call your 800 number for your bank and have them refer you to their fraud department which I am sure is open 24 hrs a day and file your claim. Check your statement and see who actually took the money out. Because as I found out, there were 3 different companies besides Rodis Law Group that debited my account. The debits read: The Financial Group, America's Law Group and Tax Relief ASAP (which I never gave authorization to take the money - I thought I was just dealing with Rodis Law Group)- that right there is FRAUD. (My bank informed me that the reason they had different companies take out the money for them was so that no stop payments to could go through if a customer requested one). After all the companies names on my statements it showed the same phone number (714-912-7200). All of these groups were linked to Rodis and have been shut down by the FTC.

3) We all need to contact the FTC and State Bar and complain about these companies and their MASTER MIND Ron Rodis. I believe if enough people file complaints we might be able to get a federal lawsuit brought against him so that he and his "current open business" can't do this to us or any other hardworking people who are just trying to get by and keep our homes.

PS: tomorrow I will be contacting FOX news to make everyone aware of this man, his companies, and what he has done - so that no more people will have to go through the hell that we are going through right now.

PSS: please keep us informed with any other tips anyone else might have - this forum really helps!

12th of Jun, 2009

They are no good!I hope they all go to jail and very soon!

13th of Jun, 2009

I also called the Law board and medical board, I can only hope they will put a stop to these dishonest people.
    Good Luck

13th of Jun, 2009

yes I AGREE

• St
      14th of Jun, 2009

Everyone needs to listen up. The banks are receiving 20, 000 loan mod request a day. The banks are not staffing up they are laying off and they can not service the volume being requested. I called Bank of America because I thought I was being scammed by the Rodis Law Group because the person I spoke with said they never heard from my attorney. When I called back a second time they said we have your loan mod package and it was submitted back in January. I asked what the [censored] and she said they are just getting to mid January. Then told me I needed to submit new financial information since mine was so old. Ironically enough I received a call from my attorney the day before asking for new financials.

If you are in jeopardy of losing your home to foreclosure the only person you can blame is YOURSELF. Suddenly we are all victims but when it came to lying about how much money we made when we bought the home it was ALL GOOD.

I felt like I had been scammed by Rodis Law Group but the banks are the ones that are scamming you. They are saying they will help and putting our packets in a pile and if your house goes to sale they just scammed you out of Hundreds of Thousands. Now who is the real scam artist?

I also took it upon myself to read the FTC report and yes it is available to the public. It is 25 pages on the website that you can download. It appears our attorney was scammed too. If you read the report Bryan D'Antonio is the guy that Ron Rodis fired and stopped all relationships with. Bryan D'Antonio is the scam artist that already spent time in Jail and now will do it again. So, the person sleeping on the job is the FTC! Ron Rodis had been servicing all of his clients until the FTC came and shut him down temporarily. He had also filed lawsuits against Bryan and another guy named Wayne Farris. I looked these two guys up and here are there numbers:

Bryan D'Antonio cell (714)465-6782
    Wayne Farris cell (949)697-1231

PS-leave Ron alone so we don't lose our home.

• Tr
      15th of Jun, 2009

People, please check your information before posting negative comments. I know for a fact Ron Rodis had nothing to do with what happened. He was just has much undermined and lied to as the rest of us by Christi and Bryan D’Antonio, and Wayne Farris. I checked the records and statements by employees, as soon as Ron Rodis found out what was going on, he separated from them. By that time he did everything possible to save most of the homes from foreclosure. Ron was just another pawn used by the D’Antonio’s. Too bad it took this for him to find out!