Rickenbacker Group / Phoney Towing

Rickenbacker has a defrauded my credit too. Even after credit investigation said was fraud, they refuse to remove item from my credit report. Looking into suing them too. From fraud company known as Black and White tow. Never pay them a dime.

Mi

Comments

9th of Jan, 2009

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WITH THEM THEY SAY I OWE FOR A TOW ON A CAR THAT I NEVER OWNED TOWED BY A COMPANY 100 MILES FROM MY HOUSE .THEY ALSO HAVE THE WRONG SPELLING OF MY LAST NAME ON THE REPORT.THEY WERE NOT CO-OPERATIVE SAID THAT I NEEDED TO GO TO DMV TO FIND OUT MORE INFO ON THE CAR
    BUT THEY WOULDN'T GIVE ME A LIC # OF THE CAR. I HAVE DISPUTED THE COLLECTION ACTIVITY ON MY CREDIT REPORT AND WILL HAVE TO SEEK LEGAL HELP IF THEY CONTINUE TO INSIST THAT THE DEBT IS MINE ... I AM FURIOUS THAT A BOGUS CLAIM IS ON MY CREDIT REPORT...I AM NOT ROBERT RHAY

22nd of Jan, 2009

guess what i got the sme problem too. they have ruined my credit and have cost me. bogus towing charge. im going to look and find a way to have the state of ca. to closely look into this collection agency because they are scamming certain people they randomly pick out.i refuse to be extorted money from these crooks and they will never hear the end of it and i will use all available means and ways to expose these crooks.and persue this until justice is served. these people are noy beyond the law. and we have rights too.

15th of Mar, 2009

UPDATE NOTROBERTRHAY

HERE WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF MARCH I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THESE PEOPLE SINCE JANUARY . THEY MADE ME HIRE AN ATTORNEY TO FIGHT THEM . NOW THEY HAVE ADMITTED THAT THAT THEY POSTED THE COLLECTION ACTIVITY ON THE WRONG PERSONS CREDIT REPORT. I HAD TO PAY $400.00 TO MY ATTORNEY. VISIT MY DR DUE TO STRESS AND NOT BUY THE HOUSE I WANTED BECAUSE THEY DID NOT CARE WHO THEY POSTED THE DEBT.TO. I AM READY TO CONTACT THE STATE OF CALIF. WE NEED TO HAVE THE COLLECTION LAWS CHANGED SO THAT COLLECTION AGENCIES LIKE RICKENBACKER MUST PROVE THE IDENTITY OF THE PARTY THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO COLLECT FROM PRIOR TO POSTING IT ON THE CREDIT REPORTS. THE PERSON THAT THEY WANTED DOESN'T EVEN SPELL THEIR LAST NAME THE SAME AS I DO...

I WILL PULL MY CREDIT REPORTS AGAIN IN THIRTY DAYS ... THEY BETTER BE NO ACTIVITY FROM RICKENBACKER EXCEPT A LETTER OF APPOLOGY IN MY FILE.

• Oc
      28th of Jul, 2009

They have been hounding me for a year and a half for a dirt bike that I sold years ago which apparently was towed. They claim I owe $1600 and have reported on all my credit reports. Because of them I can't even finance a car now. Please help!! [protected]@yahoo.com

• Fo
      21st of Aug, 2009

RICKENBACKER HAS BEEN CALL ME FOR TWO YEARS NOW ON A VAN IDID NOT OWN .IT WAS SOLD IN 1999 ON A LIAN SALE FOR THE MISSION OF MERCY .MY NAME WAS ON THE LIAN SALE OWNLY I DID NOT OWN THE VAN.THEY ARE TRY TO GET $2600FOR AVAN THAT WAS SOLD FOR $100

• T8
      14th of Sep, 2009

I have been having the same problem for over a year and they are ruining my credit. Who is out there to help me? I have submitted everything they need to prove I don't own the car. They are trying to charge me $1100.00 for a lien sale of a car I sold for $400 two years prior. What can I do ???????

• Co
      30th of Mar, 2011

Breaking news!! Rickenbacker is closing their doors and ordered by the district attorney of Santa Clara to withdrawal all negative credit reporting. To be added to the list of people wanting to have their credit report cleared contact the Santa Clara Consumer Protection Department at 408-792-2836, ask for Cory Finnegan.