Rickenbacker Collection Services / Rickenbauer is trying to ripp me off with an unexisting debt

15005 Concord circle, Morgan Hill, CA 95037Morgan Hill, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-2641378

I received a letter from Rickenbacker Collection Services notifying me I have a debt with them for $315.00 for unpaid medical services with one of my old Medical providers (Centro Medico Miami). This clinic went out of business around March 08, dissapeared from the city without notice or warning, but they collected a month in advance my membership. Months later, around June 08, another medical providers with similar name (C1 Medical Center) sent me a letter telling me they were taking over the customers of the former CMM, and offering me to joint them in a new contract. I gave them a strong NO and explained them my dissapoinment with their way to do business. 4 months later, I received the letter form Rickenbacker for unpaid medical services with C1 Medical Center that I never used back in December 07, when I still was a member of CMM and C1 Medical Center didn't exist yet. I called Rickenbacker and I was told if I didn't paid, they were going to screw my credit. I contacted C1 Medical Center and they HAD NO IDEA about this! They mentioned they were trying to get the old patients from CMM, but never sold no debt to any collection agency.
I did a quick research on the internet and I found tons of complaints about this people, and I think they are just plain thieves. My next stop will be the police station.

Comments

Ra
  12th of Mar, 2009
I have had the same problem, They called and said i OWED TO A COMPANYTHAT IS NOT EVEN IN BUSINESS