rhemamilkbath.comFraud and extortion

I met and got married to (MiDawn E Carterkirkeby; this is just one of the 13 names that she has on her credit report) on May 30th 2008. Her was on christianmingle.com. She stood high over others; without children, never been married and willing to relocate just made me know that God has finally answered my prayers. I thought she was an Angel. She told me she has been celibate for the past 7 years.

There was no one in her life but 2 of the 13 kids that her kid sister had (Alexandria (Alie) and Lorain. (Later I discovered that these two kids were hers and a 3rd one called Ryan.) I wanted to give her all that could make her happy, I told her that I have a great respect for honesty and that faith in each other is built on love and trust.
She told me how her mother (Theresa Wang) abused her to a point where she was once hit her on the head with a hammer. Subject to a never ending stream of abuses, she was bound to flee from her Mother’s house; a mansion of 14, 000 square feet in Connecticut.at the age of 14.
Her father “Lord” Kristopher is Australian born; resident in Dubai had to abandon their 14, 000 square foot property to her hoarding mother.
Around July 2008, Lord Kristopher Carterkirkeby called me, introducing himself as my Father-in-law. He told me he owns properties in the US, England, Dubai and Australia. He told me that he has 128 different corporations all of them very successful and 123 trucks.
He said it was rather unfortunate that I met his daughter when their relationship was down to zero because he had cut her off her trust fund. He hoped that it will all change with me in the picture. I told him about myself as well and the fact that I was in the trucking business for myself with two trucks and two trailers.
Lord Kristopher was married now married to Countess Carmen L Benitez who owns two businesses (We the People and Eph610 Inc) what I think is a smoke screen for the scam that was to hit me."Very tactfully, I kept everybody's secret that pretty much turned me to a listener." The countess had told me Lord Kristopher pays huge amounts of money to satellite companies and can zoom into my house and listen in conversations.
Midawn made me live in constant trepidation of her father who had killed Nikkie’s former husband because the man abused her. She also told me Lord Kristopher had been in the drug business; this traumatized me for such people are known to be very dangerous. I was also made to understand that because of Lord Kristopher’s involvement in the drug business, Midawn is incapable of adoption. She told me that Lord Kristopher even called a restaurant in which she was and changed the order that she placed; this call was made all the way from Australia.
I was constantly terrorized by his calls to a point where I became nervous. This threw me into a feat of constant horror. Lord Kristopher made it a point in reminding me that I was “under the scrutiny of the biggest microscope I could ever think of.” I was traumatized.
Lord Kristopher urged me to listen to him; paying attention to all that he says and all will be fine when he will offer me some of the contracts that his 123-truck fleet is now having. He told me to keep to myself. This was over-emphasized in ALL the conversations that I had with him. He made me understand that he not only knew the exact amount of money that had gone through my bank accounts; he also was aware of the contents of my telephone conversations. At this point; for my own safety, I cut out communications with my friends and family in order to develop what "Lord Kristopher" called a millionaire mentality (conducive for the scam.)
On the 7th of November, Dawn received a 2 hour from her grand father. I became so suspicious that I called Sprint (my cell phone provider to give me details about the call). This was not possible; I was forced to wait till December to get the details of the phone call from the phone bill.
To my dismay, the call was made from [protected] a Georgia number belonging to Jerome Cooper. (I noticed she had called this number 74 times in the month of November.)
I called that Jerome's number and nobody answered the phone. I also found out she had called another 54 times and I found the number belonged to David Washington [protected]). I went ahead and called it any way and introduced myself as Bj (MiDawns husband). David told me that My Wife had left the State of Georgia with Jerome to get married in an undisclosed location. They left in my car. (I have not been able to get my car back despite several attempts to report it as stolen.)
At this point, I sent a text message to “The Countess” my wife’s step mother asking her to extend my congratulations to MiDawn on her wedding. Her reply was “That is such shocking news to me that I almost lost my pregnancy, (There is a picture of Carmen and Jerome Cooper below on their wedding day. “Tell me more please”
At that point, I sent a message back saying she knew everything and that she and Lord Kristopher were talking to David and Jerome all the time.(She thought I had not found out who Lord Kristopher was. I deliberately threw in that bait about Lord Kristopher and she fell for it). This is why she tried to further intimidate me by saying that I should not talk about her family in such a manner, verify my facts and speak with caution. At this point I sent her another text message saying facts have been adequately verified and went further to mention the dates, times and durations of 3 conference calls which they had. Then she threatened me with going ahead to dispose of my immigration documents. (I still have the text message). I had no prior knowledge she had my immigration papers. With Carmen being in possession of my immigration papers made it impossible for me to file my appeal in time. MiDawn, had told me she was going to petition for me as a spouse; in which case, I would not have to continue with the asylum proceedings which is not only costly but is also uncertain.
I found out from David that Jerome Cooper would even sleepover in my house. I paid all the bills in the house and MiDawn never contributed a dime. She would tell her friends that I was her driver instead of her husband; I never knew about that until I started finding out about her telephone calls and the fact that she never was at home. She used to leave the house 12 times a week in the name of going to Church.
I was locked out of my own house by MiDawn in the presence of Alana Garrett. I was later to learn that she told Alana Garrett that I was one of her truck drivers that might break into MiDawn’s house. Alana happens to be a victim of the scam too. She was made to move into my house on false promise by Lord Kristopher and MiDawn.
Midawn, I noticed had forged letters bearing information on the Marley Trust Funds and impersonated Ms Carmen Pagano (e-mail contact info is available). The CEO of the supermarket chain Nieman Marcus (Karen Katz) was also impersonated in a fake $ 85 million distribution contract. Realmilkbath.com is a company that specializes on body care products made with 100% milk. This company is owned by MiDawn and I have the fake contract. She got me involved in the purchase of the raw materials and machines that she needed by making me believe in falsified accounting documents from a Dallas based bank (I have copies of these statements) putting the company earnings to an average $5000 per day. I was made to understand that Ramon Ruiz (a Nieman Marcus employee) has worked for Realmilkbath for 14 years and Victor Perea for 6 years. It turned out Ramon Ruiz has only put in a little over two years in the business and works in exchange for a relationship. Victor on the other hand has put in a little less than a year in return for promises which to this day have not been met.
The tactic used by MiDawn is to impersonate individuals (Ms. Carmen Marley, Charles Haley) and companies (Niemen Marcus) by writing letters that imply a huge distribution contract is underway from these individuals and companies to RealMilkbath (her). This pushes her victims to invest in her business; in my case, it cost me $175, 000. In Victor’s case, he is still awaiting his pay. To Alana Garrette, it caused her untold hardship to a point she almost became homeless.
In Novermber of 2008, both my personal credit score and business performance was so good that BilBoa Financial Company gave me a 150, 000.00 line of credit. This money came in the form of a Credit card which I was supposed to call and activate. What ensued was a never ending attempt for me to buy 3 more trucks. MiDawn drove me crazy by mentioning this an every conversation; knowing it was just a matter of time, I will get deported for her to be the beneficiary of my business. Her father too even said he was not going to give me some of his contracts if I did not increase my fleet to 5 trucks. This insistence instigated a lot of suspicion and I resisted. I have now finally come to the conclusion that it was based on her plan to have me deported so that she can own my company which with her calculation will be 5-trucks strong. She had made calls to Ron Brown and Caroll Shepherd telling them she had a trucking company.
She abused funds in three credit card accounts (Washington Mutual, Bank of America and Providian). She used to blast the heat up in the house and turn the electrical oven on in order to “heat up the house”. I am now indebted to the tune of $175, 000.00 from credit card companies, rents, utilities and the running cost of my business. In all this, her father was insistent upon me buying a BMW or Mercedes SUV for her. He kept threatening that he would himself organize my deportation. Once he said he was going to put me in one of his caskets. My whole life became a “to tell or not to tell” story.
In almost every conversation that I had with him, he would remind me to disclose the topic of discussion. It got to a point where I could not answer my cell phone for fear of the fact that he was listening in.
appears to be her prostitute calendar. There is also a print out of an internet adult site that also had her profile (adultfriendfinder.com) stating that she charged $200 in calls and $250 outcalls.
In my attempt to find out about her past, I had to speak to most of the people she had called the whole duration of our marriage. To my dismay, I found out she had been married to David C.Rambadt (2000 till 2005). She was engaged to Carl Shepherd and Victor Hakim. I have not been able to speak with David C. Rambadt but I know he filed bankruptcy after meeting MiDawn. Carl Shepherd told me he lost a substantial sum of money, he was also a victim of terrorism from Lord Kristopher. Gabriel M. Arcizo of 1807 Angleridge Cove, Carrollton, TX 75006; tel: [protected] and Robert T. Armstrong (35 Long Hill Rd, Andover, CT 06232. Tel [protected]).
Midawn has a company called realmilkbath.com. I bought all the raw materials for this company worth tens of thousands of dollars. I called one of her suppliers (Mr Devon Gaset) (Tel [protected] or [protected]) and found out she had told me she needed $7500.00 to pay for 52 midium sized drums of milkbath shampoo when the actual price was $750.00
De Kalb County (GA) police threw Dawn in jail for bigamy on the 29th of December 2008. (below you can see Mugshot of Midawn) she lied about the biological mother of the 18 year old daughter; Alexandria Carter.
On that occasion, she had the police officer so confused that he had to ask for back-up. MiDawn also gave false names to the Police. (See copy of Police report from De Kalb County GA made by Jerome Cooper Tel. [protected]). It turned out that she has 13 different names on her credit record.
On the 19th of December, in my attempt to convince the family of Jerome Cooper (The man my wife got married to on the 15th of December 2008), I came to another terrifying discovery; MiDawn was the biological mother of two other children that I was not aware of. Ryan who today lives with his Aunt Nikkie and Loraine Baker who today lives with her biological father (David Baker) in Florida. Trish Cooper (The sister to MiDawns new husband did this research).
My attempts to satisfy her, and “her threatening father” who happens to be powerful enough to get away with murder has petrified me.
Where do I go from here, I think I am going crazy???
Recently, there is a 62 yr old victim as per this website (http://www.agentsonline.net/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/314531/Re_Reverse_Mortage.html#Post314531 )