RGIS — not paid wages & unprofessional
I have been subject to it all working with this company. When you start working with Rgis you are only hired during busy seasons. If you want to drive you will only drive if nobody else wants to or to many favorities have OVER TIME. Trust no one when it comes to clock in & clock out. Know this for every minute you are missing out of you time someone else can have it added! I found out the hard way! I was missing travel time hrs but someone else was getting good/better checks but we worked same stores! Read between the lines. Don't be afraid to get a lawyer and do what u need to do. Legal consultation is free. Know your rights.. At will to work work state does not mean nic picking minutes from my time. Hooking up yo home boys or home girls..
More RGIS Complaints & Reviews
- RGIS - Hostile Work Environment, Discrimination, Slander, Defamation of Character 
- RGIS - Management 
- RGIS - Money missing 
- RGIS - UNPROFESSIONALISM 
- RGIS - wages earned but not paid
- RGIS - Not on schedule/no explanation
- RGIS - Inventory
- RGIS - Piss poor working environment. Mass labor law violations.