Revolution RV / Terrible experience

United States Review updated:

A story on Revolution RV. They were interviewed by several customers and employees. Apparently Channel 10 has been investigating Revolution RV for quit sometime although I do not know this to be a fact. I do know that several customers have contacted Turko on Channel 9 but to no avail. There is a court hearing tomorrow in El Cajon at at the El Cajon courthouse at 8:30 for GE vs Revolution RV. The BK court date in San Diego has not been set as far as I can determine.

I am told that the service department is still open in Ramona and trying to deliver to remaining trailers, not sure if this is true.

More Revolution RV Complaints & Reviews

Comments

17th of Sep, 2008
Revolution rv did not follow through on a signed contract to pay off a trailer as a trade in. we purchased a new 5th wheel under the circumstance that revolution would pay off our trade in. Our contract was signed 8/2/08 and I came home on 9/15/08 to find my old trailer in the middle of the street. Of course, with out any keys and our tow hitch which we gave them when we traded it in. Now the bank says I am responsible for both loans!!

How is this my fault and responsibility? I honored my part of the contract they should be held liable for theirs.
Ja
  17th of Sep, 2008
I own a company that did Detail work for Revolution Rv .They burned us for 30, 000 in past due invoices!I have tried many times to contact the owners Rod and George, They seem to be on the run not only from me, but from all the customers they stole their down payments from!They also burned at least 30 employees on their last payroll checks!Trying to find a way to get something back for everyone...HELP!
  19th of Sep, 2008
We will be up and running soon in a new location and new name: Valley RV... I hope some of you can come on down and look at our selection of new and used trailers. Our new lot will be in Lakeside and we will now have service on the same lot as sales. We are looking forward to getting the same great reputation started and making the customer number one... Come on down for donuts and coffee, meet our new sales staff, Rod will operate from his new home office to prevent micro-managing... Thanks again and look for us!!!
  23rd of Sep, 2008
After lots of research, here is what I found out, any taxes owed are paid 1st. Weather it be state or federal taxes and I suspect there are many of both owed, DMV fees, etc. 2nd are the employee back wages and of course bounced checks, yes we can win a law suit but there needs to be money found in order to collect. Keep in mind the government gets their share first, if there is any remaining money, the employees are the next paid; This is fact!

Multi Million Dollar company's such as GE or Textron will be low on the totem poll. Judges will look at who needs the money more...

Attorneys will not take such a case unless they know they can get paid, you can't bleed blood out of a rock. I believe the government is out more money than these guys have hiding. Employees need to file a claim with the labor relations "government" and hope there is money remaining, at the least, there is a tax break because of back wages not paid; Needs to be done now.

YES we can win a class action law suit but if there is no money, we will not be paid. This whole thing was carefully planned out and executed weeks in advance of us knowing what was happening. They covered their butts well but the government WILL find their assets. I can't believe they are still in San Diego County, that takes balls. Someone will run into these guys at a super market or mall in north county. Keep posting to the web to expose these guys. They have not filed for BK, in fact George Gilbert filed BK 5 years ago and can't file in the near future but he will "show" he has no money.

ADP is a reputable payroll company and was also duped, they will also be going after these guys for depositing the payroll into the ADP account and withdrawing the monies after the checks were cut.
Me
  6th of Nov, 2008
After the reputation that Revolution RV had, you all are going to try to open a new RV company? I doubt you all are going to get any business. After what George Gilbert pulled, I doubt you all will have very much business. My husband used to work with Revolution RV and he came home wanting to quit many times with the way George treated him
Ma
  13th of Jul, 2010
i purished forest river rv and had a bad experince this is the most of bad build rvs any one can buy stay a way from this rv .
  3rd of Jun, 2016

Revolution RV - Awful experience
Revolution RV
revolutionrv.com

This is my first post, it needs to be said. We had the BEST sales force ever put together from the manager to the sales team. And we proved it by the numbers that we did. I prey that you all find great jobs because you deserve it. You all gave the extra effort to make the sale and help the customers to your fullest. You did!

It is unfortunate that you had no support from the business office or service department. I first blame the owners for their greed and not paying their vendors and leaving service in a bad situation by not being able to obtain parts and having to delay deliveries for flooring issues.

Yes we "sales" did our jobs, we loved our jobs, our customers and we were the best, the economy did play a part in our down fall but it is also true that we had to deal with one owner that was dysfunctional in many ways and a business office that did not know how to handle budgets or forecast for the slow months. Granted this company was a cash hog, it could have been managed better.

There is so much more I want to tell you but I can't at this time, I love you all and I am working on helping you collect the monies you are owed. This includes the service department that had their hands tied.
  3rd of Jun, 2016
Want everyone to know this, Without mentioning his name, the employee that was on channel 10 news last night was just threatened to keep his mouth shut. Now the gloves are off, I want everyone to know about this in case something happens to him. 3 thugs came onto the property where he is staying and told him not to talk to reporters in the future.

One of the thugs was playing with a switch blade. They had a new Chevy 1 ton truck. I will not let anything happen to any employee for doing the right thing. Just want to leave a paper trail of the latest event. These guys are bad news.

Also, a report was filed with the North County Sheriff's department.