ReUnion.com / unauthorized renewal of membership
My account was set to "Automatic Renewal DISABLED." I was billed for a subscription renewal anyway through PayPal. I contested the charge through PayPal, and attempted to close my account on the reunion.com web site. I was required to contact reunion.com via toll-free phone number, and was told by the sales agent that he could not access my information and would have to call me back.
More ReUnion.com Complaints & Reviews
- ReUnion.com - Misrepresentation, unethical customer service 
- ReUnion.com - School reunion website 
- ReUnion.com - Charged my PayPal account after cancellation 
- ReUnion.com - privacy invasion and phishing 
- ReUnion.com - Scam and cheating
- ReUnion.com - EMAIL ADDRESS BOOK HARVESTING
- ReUnion.com - Scaping E-Mail List 
- ReUnion.com - Identity Theft 
- ReUnion.com - Invasion of my privacy 
- ReUnion.com - Buyer beware!