Resveratrol / deceitful tactics

1 P.O. Box 971090, Orem, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-478-6375

This company offers a free trial sample for a small shipping fee but they do not send it to you until 10 days from the date you placed your ordered and after they have charged your account for the full price amount. Even if you canceled the day after you placed your order using the contact us portion of their website. When you try calling the number they list, you find yourself speaking with a person in the country of panama. I searched the web for3 hours before finding the company behind this website and spoke directly with them. I've noticed they have updated the website since I finally got my order canceled but they will not credit my account until I return the 2nd package they sent 3 days after the first which I returned the same day I received it. This has been a nightmare!!!

Js

Comments

• Su
      Mar 26, 2009
    Resveratrol - unable to contact
    NutriBlvd
    Arizona

This company offered a 14 day free trial. I didn't receive the product until the 10th day of the trial, then on the 14th day, they hit my checking account for approx $80. I called and told them I wanted to cancel. I had to wait several days for the $80 order to come in, returned it according to instructions, and my account has never been reimbursed. Now, when I call them, the phone rings once, and goes dead. I don't know if I'll ever get my money back. BEWARE,

• Mr
      May 11, 2009
    Resveratrol - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE
    LIVING LEAN WEIGHT LOSS

I foolishly ordered the "free trial" bottle of the Reservatrol and now the STUPID company has debited my accout for $64.95. I suppose I will receive another bottle and I intend sending it back! I have made my bank aware of the situation and they are refusing the charges and will not accept any more.

I know I was the dummy who made the mistake of ordering but I did not see anywhere on the page that it said they would be debiting for additional bottles.

I have learned my lesson but please investigate this company. They are ripping people off daily.

• Mo
      May 11, 2009

If your planning to purchase something, make sure to buy a gift card and have them use that card, I had the same incident with a Pilates DVD that kept sending me unwanted merchandise, it got to the point where my account was overdraft, they had to cancel and issue a new debit card but the whole process took over 3 months…

May 26, 2009
    Resveratrol - cannot return due to no answer on tele. #'s for co.
    Biolabsskincare Iwega media solutions LTD.
    Texas

I have been trying to contact this company or companies to return the product. I cannot take this product due to hypertension medication.
    I have not been successful in contacting either number 866-949-0138 shipping manager or the number on the bank draft 866-646-1003,
    I have started the complaint process thru the bank and see if I can get my money back. In the meantime does anyone out there have a
    number where someone from this company does answer .. The return address showing on their internet page is to London, England, go figure!!!

• Rh
      May 26, 2009

I agree 100%. I ordered the trial product on May 9, 2017, on May 23 they changed my credit card for the $87 for the monthly order. They say they won't charge you for a full 30 days, what a lie. Then I called 4 different numbers holding for 20 - 30 minutes each getting the same message that my call was important and would be answered by the next representative. This company should be put out of business.

Jun 01, 2009

I was given this number by my bank as a contact number 800-236-1042, but if you read my complaint, I haven't had any success either. The address I got from the website was: FWM Laboratories 2040 NE 163rd. St. Suite 305 North Miami Beach, Fl. 33162. The website address was, www.myordersupport.com. I had no success with that either, but I thought I would pass it along, just in case it will help.

• Co
      Jun 05, 2009
    Resveratrol - Unauthorized Charges/No refund
    Florida

I could add my own horror story about dealing with this company, but instead, I made a formal complaint with the Attorney General's office for the state of Florida's Consumer Fraud Division as well as the Florida Better Business Bureau. These complaint boards and blogs are great, however, they don't get formal action started against companies that commit fraud or perpetrate scams on the public.

If you are going to take the time to blog, please take the time to copy and paste your complaint into the easy forms available for the Attorney General of Florida and the BBB.

As of today, there have been NO complaints filed in the state of Florida BBB for this company, although I find hundreds of complaints online about them.

• Ar
      Jun 05, 2009

resversatrol, again I tried this product. and the same think happened. This is such a scam., just like Nature Cleanse. I will also complain to the Florida Better Business Bureau and Consumer Fraud. AlSO CALL TV station to look into this. We have a station that looks into complaints and try to solve the problems for people and warn people if they are scams. We have to do something to prevent false advertising and fraud for people who cannot afford these charges. I am on social security and 88-00 is a lot of money to loose. A.Parent

• Lj
      Jun 06, 2009
    Resveratrol - charged after cancelation
    Phone: 18002305107 or 18669926556
    resveratrolultra.com

Ordered supposedly free product to try for 15 days. Little did I know that 15 days begins the day you order NOT the day you receive!!! Which the product took well over a week for me to get! I canceled the auto shipment 3-4 days after receiving the product and they still billed me $$87.13 claiming (after much trouble getting ahold of them) that it was canceled past the 15 days free trial period. Geeze - I only had the product for several days! On top of that they charged me an "accross the border fee" and they are located in south Florida they claim!! What is up with that??? Atty General better get on the ball and look into this company!

Resveratrol - Unauthorized Credit Card Charge
    Resveratrol Ultra
    Phone: 866-949-0138

I ordered a SAMPLE only for $3.95 online of Resveratrol - was billed TWICE - and then on June 4, 2017, noticed another credit card charge for $87.13 that I did NOT authorize. I have given this company my credit card number for the sample. They called me three times trying to get me to buy more, and I emphatically told them I only wanted the sample. They said OK - but now are billing me this large amount. I have not received any additional product. I was given a customer service # of 866-949-0138, which I've noticed other complaintants have given for other products. I tried calling, but have not been able to get through so far. I will keep trying! What a rip off! I thought I was smarter than to fall for this stuff. How do I get these people to credit my account and leave me alone???

• Bf
      Jun 08, 2009

You should dispute the charges with your credit card company, close out that card and open a new one. Lots of trouble for you and counter productive for Resveratrol company. Imagine how much money they spent on advertising and sending out the samples. Lost because of poor business practices. Even if this is the greatest stuff since sliced bread, you can't re-order it because the company can't be trusted with your credit card number. It has nothing to do with your level of inelegance. If you can't trust the company's Oprah and Dr. Oz believe in, who can you trust.

• La
    Resveratrol - rip off/fraud
    resveratrol
    Annapolis
    Maryland
    resveratrolultra.com

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS. Complete scam. The 'free' trial is not free. The trial starts the day that they 'ship' the product which is not the real date they ship the product. They charged my account $87.13 four days after I received this product.

DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT!! Your better off throwing your money right out the window, then you will help someone here in the US - not this rip off company in the MIDDLE EAST!!!

• Ly
    Resveratrol - Pure Cleanser
    PURECLEANSE
    225 East 149th. Street apt. 19-B
    Bronx
    New York
    Phone: 718 5855946
    ResveratrolUltra.com

I also ordered Resveratrol Ultra online instead they sent me PureCleanse Dietary Supplement that made me ill after taking for 4 days. When I tried to call and cancel the order after free trial they tell me they have no record of me or my supposed order and then they had the nerve to tell me that this was not even their product, but of course wanted my credit card number again so that they could make a more in-depth search. This was after I had given them name email and order number. So I refused to give any more information. Called back several times and either can't get through or get an automated response. What is this? HELP!!!
    Carrilyn106

Resveratrol - Charged account w/o permission
    Reservatrol Ultra

Ordered a free sample that involved only paying 99 cents shipping. No where did it say that there was a time limit to cancel account or anything. I tried calling in to their help line because there was only one little piece of paper with it no real information. I got put on endless hold and then the computer asked me to leave a name and number for someone to call back. They never called. I did not even open the bottle because I got no information. Today I see they have charged my account $40. So I called them, and she said I did not call to cancel my account within 15 days so I got charged. It is not a free sample for $40 and nowhere did it give this. I got a cancellation of account number, and since I insisted on a refund, she put that request in and I am supposed to call back in 3 days to check.
    I am going to pursue this! What a scam!!!

• Li
      Jun 09, 2009

I just heard credit card information on customers while on hold!!!
    Let me know who you are going to pursue this. today I called to cancel my order. while on hold for 1 hour and 20 minutes, I heard several conversations where the name, address and credit card information was given. I could hear the name of the customer services person, but they could not hear me. I was so frustrated and incensed over all of this private information being heard by probably everyone who was on hold like I was. I waited to finally speak to a live person and asked to speak to the supervisor. a fellow named michael came on the phone, I gave him my name and instantly I was put once again on hold and was listening once again to private information. I would like to call again, but am sure that the same thing is going to happen while I wait hours to speak to someone. I hope that this information gets into the right hands. thanks linda c

Jun 09, 2009

That is horrifying!! Good grief! I notified my bank immediately that this is an unauthorized charge. I hope they will back me up, they have before. I just looked at their site again and really saw nothing that indicates that you will get charged. It says a free 15 day trial!
    I wonder if there is a way to do a class action lawsuit against them?
    The ad I saw indicated or hinted that Barbara Walters recommends the product, including her picture. I wonder if she knows about it?
    Margaret V.

• Sh
      Jun 13, 2009

I got charge for$ 87.13 Before I try the product. I doubt if stuff is real. I call them and told them not to take off my account, have overdraft. This money for my bills.I told them going bbbb, June 10, 09

• Cl
      Jun 15, 2009
    Resveratrol - Ordered sample and now they are sending me product I did not order, and putting unauthorized charge on my card.
    Reservatrol
    41 Canal Street
    Lewiston
    Maine
    Phone: 888-247-5008

In May of 2017, I purchased a free sample of this product online, using my credit card to pay shipping and handling charges for the sample. (Unfortunately, I did not bookmark the website address and no long know what website I did this on.)

This month I received this product along with another product that I have never heard of before, both of which I did not order and was charged a total of $89.90.

I have canceled my bank card, and advised them that these are fraudulent charges made without my permission.

• Sw
      Jun 16, 2009
    Resveratrol - UPDATE
    Reservatrol Ultra
    Virginia

Update: please call you bank/cc company and dispute the charges. I conferenced my bank and the customer service department of reservatrol ultra and my bank advised me to dispute the charges, which I did via fax and the bank reversed the charges by cob. try it soon, it also worked for another friend of mine that had these unauthorized charges. this should keep their customer service department busy with all of these disputes and maybe help stop these charges.

Jun 23, 2009
    Resveratrol - Deceiving and Dishonest
    Florida

I have e-mailed a request to Girard Gibb Class action Attorneys re: Reversatrol, but we need a large group for a class action suit - please submit your complaint at this URL.

you can also go to RocketLawyers

I have also started a group under 'health and beauty/diet products

Jun 23, 2009

Which company is this in regards too? not all resveratrol companies are dishonest thieves.

• Dr
      Jun 24, 2009

This is dissapointing!! if the product were as good as advertised they would not need to scam you, people would be banging on their doors. glad I took the time to look up complaints
    Dressy

Jul 01, 2009
    Resveratrol - false advertising
    Ocala
    resveratrol.com

I ordered this product after seeing it advertised on yahoo. only.99 for trial offer, clicked on advertisement and I was taken to a page asking for my information for shipping, no mention of contract or that on the 15th day my account would be charged the $87. plus change. before that day I did call to cancel and refused the trial package which was sent back to address on box where ever that was. I was told on the phone call to cancel that my order would be cancelled and no charge would be made to my account. thought ok the end, ohhh no they charged my account on the 15th day and I am now fighting to get my money back!!! the supervisor I spoke to heather throfrem said I should have kept the trial and that was what I was being billed for, whoa wait it was a free trial got snotty because I refused delivery, why did'nt I keep the free trial which really was not free since they charged my account. she had no comment on the negative responses on the internet about their product or conduct. we need more businesses like this to rip off hard working people in these times, sure would like to charge her account I will keep fighting this issue it is not over, so if you were scammed also please do not let them keep your money!!! contact the better business bureau then keep going these people need to be stopped!!! also notice how they are all foreigners on the phone whats that about??? and how about dr. oz and oprah go team keep endorsing these products, hey where is the wizard???

Jul 02, 2009

Dr. oz and oprah don't endorse this company, thats just part of the companies scam. if you go to either of their websites you will see warnings that they don't endorse them.

Also, can you tell us which company ripped you off? not all resveratrol companeis run scams, so make great products. it's important to those of us out there trying to pick a company to know which ones are legit and which ones aren't.

So which ripped you off?

• Ba
    Resveratrol - Called to cancel- they didn't
    Age Defy Veratrol
    Florida

I called this company at 1 800 233 0968 and after long waits managed to speak with "Jay" and he agreed to cancel my order for this product and credit my account the $87.13 charge...my confirmation number was #1126671. This was on 6/9/09.
    Today I've received another package of product and another charge was on my credit card (which I have since cancelled) for $87.13 plus foreign transaction fees of $2.61, $1.95. $2.00 and $.05. All of these need to be wiped from my account. I am headed to the post office to ask that they return this package (unopened) and I'll try and get return receipt/signature. I think this advertising and company should be put out of business.
    Barbara Murray
    11202 Wimberly Drive
    Richmond, Va. 23238
    804 740-0575

• Jr
      Jul 06, 2009
    Resveratrol - RIPPED OFF!
    FWM Labs
    Florida

As mentioned in the other complaints, I too ordered a "free sample" due to oprah's website recommendation and started getting charged $87.13 - so far I have received two charges as such plus shipping charges. I called them and got the same run around. I finally got a rma # and I am returning the product. I also contacted my credit card company and they are refunding my charges. I will be on the look out for more charges! do not use this fraudulent company - you will be ripped off!!!

• Cw
      Jul 06, 2009

Unfortunately the alledged "ripoff" quite actually is the result of negligence on the part of the consumer (of which I myself was guilty). with words like free trial sitting there in big print invitingly, one may fail to read the terms and conditions — unfortunately almost hidden from view in tiny print — which clearly state that you agree to be billed the full amount to your credit card monthly unless you cancel within the trial period via customer service.

Cwell

Jul 07, 2009

Just some weeks ago, oprah tweeted that she's not endorsing any acai berry product. they are a lot of company using her name because she's popular. contact 866-949-0138. they'll cancel your name on the list of subscribers right away.

• Wh
      Jul 12, 2009
    Resveratrol - unauthorized charges to my credit card
    Maine

After being ripped off with unauthorized charges to my charge card from resveratrol and body solutions, I quickly closed that credit card and the bank issued me a new one... and I disputed those charges... for all those $ 79.00 and $ 69.00 and the $ 25.00 live lean charges... and I copied and printed out many of the complaints other people put online about resveratrol... and yes! my bank issued chargebacks for each and every charge... which means that they charged resveratrol $ 25.00 per transaction to do all the refunds back to my account. yes! they are hip to the rip-off's. thank you chase bank for standing by me!

So... everybody... do what I did... call your banks right away and get the dispute paperwork going and shut down the credit card you used to get the trial resveratrol... and then your banks will charge resveratrol $ 25.00 per transaction for each chargeback and refund your money.

• Js
      Jul 20, 2009

I was ripped off by rezvpure. they say there is a no risk guarantee and all you pay is the shipping which was $5.00. then in 10 days they charge your card over $80.00 and when you call them they say you signed up for it because you did not click on the terms and conditions in tiny print at the very bottom of the page. the terms and conditions keep changing to modify what they are doing. I checked in the morning and it stated they would charge my card after 15 days if the product was not returned then I looked again because I wanted to print the page that afternoon and it was 10 days. it takes at least 10 days for you to get the product. the product does nothing.in fact now i'm scared about what is in it.

• Mo
      Jul 27, 2009
    Resveratrol - Fraud
    Maryland

Like so many others I ordered a free sample of reservatrol. I was then charged twice on my credit card$87.13 & $83.18 for products I did not order or authorize. I called the number on the credit card and after 30 mins. a very foreign voice told me in no uncertain terms that I had ordered a free trial period under specific conditions, conditions which I was most definitely not made aware of, I was told I could only cancel the account which was still active.
    I have disputed the amounts with my credit card company and changed the number of my card so they cannot make any further charges.
    This is most definitely a fraudulent company and needs to be closed down before they rip off more people. I checked the attorney generals office in florida and they are under investigation under case # lo-3-1041 a civil not criminal investigation. I think this should be a criminal investigation as these are criminal acts.

• Ag
      Jul 28, 2009
    Resveratrol - BARRY FOLGERS-OWNER
    RESVERATROL ULTRA
    Phone: 866-992-6556

What a scam!!! they advertise free trial and you have to pay shipping!! once they have your cc number look out folks! I cancelled my order in the given time and they still charged my credit card... have called 5 times and still no refund! you reach a call center in india... no one speaks english! this is truly a scam! do not get sucked in with the false advertising with oprah and dr oz #!!! do not order from this company.. rip off artists from florida especially barry folgers... just like madoff.. ripping the american public off!

Jul 29, 2009
    Resveratrol - No refund
    Resveratrol

First off no where on site does it say that buy adding your credit card num. for a trial offer of $4.95 will you in two weeks be billed for $89.99 and put on a auto ship plan. sent bottle back 6 weeks ago with notice to cancel no reply. looked online to day further and notice in small print on different site you must call first so the can badger you into keeping the auto ship for a num. to return your item there fore upon talking to a repersenitive today I don't exist and must supply a credit card copy and all my info. they did infact cancel it but did not refund my money. scam!

Jul 30, 2009
    Resveratrol - Unauthorize charges
    3007 Greene Street
    Phone: 866-949-0138
    resveratrolultra.com

This company offered a 14 day trial period, yet the product arrived on the 13th day after placing the order. nevertheless, I cancelled the product timely via their telephone automated service because I became suspicious when I was unable to get through to a "live" representative on the 24 hour customer service line. the product arrived with no receipt or information about returning the product. despite cancelling timely, my account was charged for $87.13. I contacted my bank to get the charge reversed and placed a block on all future charges.
    Cbs evening news featured this company (fwm laboratories) in a segment on "web supplement scams" on 7/29/09. this company "is one of the most complained-about companies in the nation". buyers beware...

• Co
      Jul 30, 2009

Same thing happened to me, except I didn't get the product for 2 weeks, my debit card was charged before I even picked up the product, not to mention it came from overseas with no number to contact, they took the last $80.00 out of my account...

Aug 04, 2009

This worked for me
    Contact your bank and explain the problem< then the florida bbb (you can find thier info on line under bbb) I also sent back a few of the capsules.
    Be sure to refer to this site and the hundreds of similar complaints
    Good luck
    Ps if you used a chase credit card you will have no problem

Aug 04, 2009

This worked for me
    Contact your bank and explain the problem (if you used a chase card you will have no problem) then contact the florida bbb (find them under bbb) be sure to refer to this site and the hundreds of people who have the same problem.
    The resveritrol co. did not respond so the decision was in my favor
    Good luck!

• Pa
      Aug 08, 2009
    Resveratrol - cannot get anyone to answer customer service, charging me without my authorization

These people are real scam artists! THey use Dr Oz as if he is a spokes person for their products and then lead you to believe they will send a "free" sample for a small fee, next thing you know they are hitting your account for 79 to 83 dollars at a time within a 2 wk period. You can never get anyone to answer their customer service number, and then they hang up on you and refer you to a website for customer service and no one ever comes to the chat to help you. I am closing my bank account just to stop them from charging me again!