Res v Max / SCAM SCAM SCAM
I clicked on their pop up ad which advertised a free trial size for $2.00 of Resveratrol which I received. The $2.00 was billed to my credit card.
Two weeks later, they begin billing my credit card $87.13 three times on the same day. I did not receive any more "free" samples. I was billed $257 before I knew it. Only when I checked my credit card online statement did I realize they were repeatedly billing me. When I called and demanded my credit card be credited, they were very uncooperative. DON'T ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM, THEY ARE CROOKS!!! When I checked into their website, they have written in black letters and hard to read that if you don't send the "free" sample back within 15 days, you will be billed, but they don't say how much this "free sample" costs. They also won't accept the bottle of "free" resveratrol back unless you contact them first for a "confirmation" number and warn you not to send it back.
More Res v Max Complaints & Reviews
- Res v Max - scam 
- Res v Max - charged my credit card 
- Res v Max - General scam/phone & billing
- Res v Max - scam - unauthorized credit card charges
- Res v Max - ordered free trial got charged for full month
- Res v Max - Internet Scam
- Res v Max - Unauthorized credit card charges 
- Res v Max - did not order product
- Res v Max - No shipments, $260 Charges on Credit Card