Res v Max / SCAM SCAM SCAM

1 3007 GREENE STHollywood, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-949-0138

I clicked on their pop up ad which advertised a free trial size for $2.00 of Resveratrol which I received. The $2.00 was billed to my credit card.
Two weeks later, they begin billing my credit card $87.13 three times on the same day. I did not receive any more "free" samples. I was billed $257 before I knew it. Only when I checked my credit card online statement did I realize they were repeatedly billing me. When I called and demanded my credit card be credited, they were very uncooperative. DON'T ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM, THEY ARE CROOKS!!! When I checked into their website, they have written in black letters and hard to read that if you don't send the "free" sample back within 15 days, you will be billed, but they don't say how much this "free sample" costs. They also won't accept the bottle of "free" resveratrol back unless you contact them first for a "confirmation" number and warn you not to send it back.

Ju

Comments

• De
      6th of Apr, 2009

I have been ripped off by these people to!!! They said nothing about being charged full price when i tried the free sample!! They have charged my credit card multiple times and will not remove the charges.
    I want the credit card privileges of this company revoked! Now i find out that they are doing this to tuns of people. These people need to be stopped!!! I would like any information on who to contact and how to put these people out of business!!!

• Ci
      27th of Apr, 2009

I also bought the res v max and was billed the same way not knowing, then when I said that I wanted to cancel they said the 2nd bottle was already on the way and I had already been charged...
    Since I had already paid 87.13 for the first bottle and 40.00 for the 2nd I figured to use it. See if it works I have been taking it, dieting and exercising and I have not lost a single pound. my fat is not looking any leaner. They told me I would loose weight without changing eating habits or exercise iIhave found this to be untruthful... signed going on three weeks with zero results