Reliance Mobile / Fraud and cheating!
My Rel Mobile number is [protected]. On March 17th this year, they suddenly sent SMS informing that they have activated Cricket Update (world Cup) and the charges will be 99 Rs/month + taxes. All my protests fell on deaf ears. They sent as may as 50 SMS in a day, cholking g my mailbox and inspite of repeated assurances that the update will be stopped, they continued. To add insult to injury, after 1 month they snet SMS that they have renewed the update at lower rates (49+ Taxes) This also went on for long.
Then they sent SMS that 'My Tunes' was activated at 49 +Taxes Rs/month
When I fought with their customer care, they sheepishly started refunding the charged amount in bits and pieces.
When They told me that they have refunded everything then I caught them with further cheating in that they 'forgot' to refund some amount This was 5 months after the event (Aug 8th).
They refuse to answer one direct question I am repeatedly posing " WHY DID YOU ACTIVATE THESE SERVICES WITHOUT MY PERMISSION". Whatever their claims, they charge for most of missed calls. When roaming, they make calls to sell their product and then charge roaming incoming charges on that. Written complaints even to their CEO Anil Ambani does not evoke any response, hence it is my gut feeling that all these must be done under his instructions.
In short, shift from Reliance mobile even if you have to forfeit instrument cost and inconvenience of changed number. The comfort is worth.
That is exactly I am going to do the moment I return to my base station in a week's time.
More Reliance Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Mobile - Customer harassment 
- Reliance Mobile - Restrict outgoing calls! 
- Reliance Mobile - non change of billing address
- Reliance Mobile - GSM network failure 
- Reliance Mobile - Mobile tower
- Reliance Mobile - misuse of id document provided for taking new sim 
- Reliance Mobile - unwanted calls from the company 
- Reliance Mobile - Amount non refunded against mobile no.9864288665
- Reliance Mobile - unwanted activations & unwqanted marketting calls 
- Reliance Mobile - TO CHANGE MY PLAN POSTPAID TO PREPAID.AND MOBILE NO.IS 09314048872