[Resolved] Reliance Life Insurance / Promised to refund previous policy fund amount but not taking any ownership of promise, Sold Policy with False Promise

Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra,, India Review updated:
Phone: 022- 30338181

Hi,

Today, I have received call from your customer care number number 022-[protected] (Mr. Sumit Chothani) He has informed me that this complaint was handled by investigation team and provided resolution that since free look period of 15 days has been over we cannot help you and this is not misselling.

Though, I tried my best efforts to explain him that how your sales manager Ms. Deepika has sold this policy saying I need to wait for 45 days to get fund transfer and it is your responsibility to keep promises made by sales team. He has not convinced and said same information which was explained to me in hard copy letter sent by your department.

I am completely disagree with the provided resolution because Sales Dept is the part of Reliance Life Insurance Group, so you cannot neglect promises made by them. Further, at the time of application of Rlife Insurance Policy I have also submitted cancelled cheque for fund transfer and photocopy of ICICI prudential payment slip to the DSA in Thane Rlife Branch who has collected my application money for taking Rlife Policy.

This is really absurd from Rlife Insurance as they do not take their investigation properly for false policy sell case. You have just searched that '15 days free look period is over' which was not expected. I need you to take part for investigation with the manager (name mentioned below) about what promises that have made while selling this policy.

Sr. Sales Manager Rohan - [protected]
Manager Asha - [protected] and
Sales Manager: Deepika - [protected] / [protected]

Further, your customer care agent Mr. Sumit Chothani is careless about the reputation of Rlife because he said 'If you have taken this policy from DSA we cannot take complaint even if you are not satisfied with the reply' That certainly create image that Rlife Sales Dept and Administration dept are separate entity having no concerns to Customer Complaint.

Now the only resolution is provided to me that 'I need to raise another complaint through hard copy mentioning that I am not happy with the resolution provided with previous Complaint Number: [protected]. This is just wastage of time and money, as you are closing old compliant without satisfcatory resolution and want to raise another complaint for justice.

ICICI Prudential:
Please check with your India Infoline ( Vikroli Office) who is this sales person having access to both company's database and help me to sort this issue.

--- On Tue, 17/5/11, paresh penkar <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: paresh penkar <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Subject: Fw: Re: Fw: Refund of Insurance amount with interest ..plz follow up with Mr.Rohan ([protected]) and Ms. Asha ([protected])
Date: Tuesday, 17 May, 2011, 5:06 AM

Please check this link:

I guess I need to post all these posts to this forum. Please mind it. If I publish all this stuff to such forums, this will definately spoil your company's image.

Awaiting for your prompt reply.

--- On Tue, 17/5/11, paresh penkar <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

To: "paresh penkar" <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Date: Tuesday, 17 May, 2011, 4:52 AM

Hello Sir,

Recently I had received one printed letter from Reliance Life saying my complaint is satisfactorily resolved about 'MISSELLING'

Please note that this is absolutely wrong to say it is resolved. This complaint is still going on with the status as 'action pending at your end.'

Because though Asha - [protected] and Rohan - [protected] has accepted that this offer was valid and I will get my money by the end of MAY month. Both of them have failed to send me written confirmation through mail regarding this offer and about amount which will be credited to my account by the end of the month.

And nowadays they are not picking up my call. So please follow up with them to check when the funds will be credited to my account.

The most important thing is this complaint is not yet closed till I get my funds back without any deduction and with applicable interest amount for the said period. Or else I will get refund of funds (transfer of funds) for the previous policy with ICICI prudential as explained before.

Please take immediate action and trace these person on my behalf and ask them to send e-mail for confirmation of refund as promised me before.

Sr. Sales Manager Rohan - [protected]
Manager Asha - [protected] and
Sales Manager: Deepika - [protected] / [protected]

- On Fri, 29/4/11, paresh penkar <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: paresh penkar <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: Refund of Insurance amount with interest ..plz follow up with Mr.Rohan ([protected]) and Ms. Asha ([protected]) and stop follow up with Deepika madam
To: "paresh penkar" <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Date: Friday, 29 April, 2011, 5:42 AM

Hi,

I have recieved call from Asha - [protected] and Rohan - [protected] regarding transfer of funds from ICICI Prudential to my A/c .

So request you to stop follow up with Deepika madam as per my earlier mails.

I have spoken to Rohan (Senior manager) about this transfer of funds and he has confirmed that formalities and all documents has been submitted. But need few days to transfer funds into my account as my request is pending in queue.

Now I request you to follow up Mr. Rohan ([protected]) on Monday morning 02 May, 2011 and if busy can call Ms.Asha (mob.no.[protected]) for further processing.

--- On Tue, 26/4/11, paresh penkar <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: paresh penkar <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: Refund of Insurance amount with interest ..plz find enclosed icici pru docs
Date: Tuesday, 26 April, 2011, 8:24 AM

Hi,

Today I have called Deepika mam about this policy. And she has informed me that she has left the job but will arrange someone to solve my issue and get amount blocked in ICICI Prudential.

Now, I have enclosed my scheme document with ICICI Prudential for your reference.

Please forward this document to the suitable person and help me to get my funds lying with ICICI Pru as promised by Deepika mam.

--- On Mon, 25/4/11, paresh penkar <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: paresh penkar <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: Refund of Insurance amount with interest ..waiting for your call
To: "RLife customer care" <rlife.[protected]@relianceada.com>
Cc: "YogeshThakur gmail" <[protected]@gmail.com>, "YogeshThakur yahoo" <[protected]@yahoo.com>, "Self yahoomail" <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, 25 April, 2011, 10:26 PM

Hi,

I have received your call on this Sunday, 24 April to inform me about free trial period of 15 days and your incapability to return Rs. 20000 as period is over...and bla bla bla...

Let me tell you very clear your sales manager Ms.Deepika (Now Mobile number [protected]) has promised me that once I take your policy with Rs. 20000, I will get refund of funds lying with you for ICICI prudential. She has informed me that though I made payment to ICICI prudential, my money is invested in Rlife funds hence can be recovered and refunded to me. I have to wait for atleast 45 days after opening new policy with Rlife to get money back from Rlife fund which was invested by ICICI Prudential.

Now when I have waited for so long to get my money back of Rs. 23000 and also invested another Rs.20000 in Rlife, you people are cheting me by showing trial period stuff...So I have informed your customer care officer about all these facts and requested to contact Deepika. She was hesitant to call her in the beginning saying Deepika has left the organization ...but later on she has established contact with Deepika and ask her to contact me. After 10 minutes I have received call from Deepika mam Mobile number [protected]) at 2:07 PM on 24 Apr 2011 saying that she was busy with her personal life for so many days and apologize for not contacted me for so many days. She has also promised to solve the issue and give back my 20000 once she return office on Monday or Tuesday may be on 25th and 26th. So she requested me to wait. Now I have waited till yesterday, and not received any call.

So now this is your team's responsibility to contact her and push her to solve this issue. Either give me my funds lying in ICICI prudential Rs. 23000 or else take this policy back give me my 20000 with interest.

--- On Thu, 21/4/11, paresh penkar <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Thursday, 21 April, 2011, 7:35 AM

Why no response from your department..???

--- On Wed, 20/4/11, paresh penkar <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Wednesday, 20 April, 2011, 3:03 AM

Please Give me update on my complaint...

--- On Tue, 19/4/11, paresh penkar <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

Cc: "Self yahoomail" <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Date: Tuesday, 19 April, 2011, 2:52 AM

Any update?

--- On Mon, 18/4/11, paresh penkar <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Fw: Refund of Insurance amount with interest
Date: Monday, 18 April, 2011, 4:27 AM

Hi,

Please give me status of this request. This should not take so many days for investigation. My complaint is crystal clear. Your executive has sold insurance policy by giving me false promise to refund previous funds amount which was showing as per market value of appro.Rs. 23000/-.

So please close this fradulent policy immediately as you have not kept your promise and give me my Rs.20000 back with interest.

Atleast give me Rs. 20000 principle wihout any further delay on urgent basis. I have medical emergency in my family.

Further, let me know the ombudsperson name and contact number and govt authorities contact number and e-mail address to address this issue to the concerned authority. I want to raise a complaint against Reliance Life Insurance as delaying for addressing consumer complaint for False policy sold. I want to escalate this issue to the top authorities of Insurance Depts in India.

[protected]

Note - Please reply through mails on urgent basis. Phone calls will be entertained only if relevant mail is sent about status for this complaint.

--- On Sun, 3/4/11, paresh penkar <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

Cc: Self yahoomail <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sun, 3 April, 2011 8:16:44 PM
Subject: Refund of Insurance amount with interest

Hi,

I have send hard copy of complaint letter to the address mentioned below through DTDC courier. Please confirm if you have received the same.

Now, I request you to take immedaite action and give me refund with interest as early as possible.

From: "RLIFE.[protected]@relianceada.com" <RLIFE.[protected]@relianceada.com>
To: paresh penkar <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sat, 19 March, 2011 1:24:55 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: Fw: Welcome to Reliance Life Insurance Portal

Dear Mr. Penkar,

Thank you for writing to rlife.[protected]@relianceada.com.

We refer to your e-mail dated 17th March 2011 regarding your policy '[protected]'.

As per our telephonic conversation with you, we believe that your query has been adderssed.

Further, we request you to submit a letter duly authorised by your signature at the nearest Reliance Life Insurance branch office for further processing of your issue.

However, you may also mail the letter at our registered office given below:
Reliance Life Insurance Co Ltd.,
H Block, 1st floor,
Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City,
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra,
400710, India.

For list of branches, log on to our website www.reliancelife.com and click on ‘Branch Locator’.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Reliance Life Insurance Co Ltd.

Kindly update your below details in our records to help us serve you better.
(i) E-mail id. (ii) Contact No. (Residence / Office / Mobile), (iii) Mailing Address. You may mail us at ‘Rlife.[protected]@relianceada.com’ or contact us at [protected] or [protected](Toll free number)/, our 24/7 Customer-care center, or login to our website www.reliancelife.com - Lifeline Member Login to get your details updated.

The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of the company, which are subject to change without prior notice.

This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Life Insurance Co. Ltd. & is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately.

paresh penkar <[protected]@yahoo.com>
17/03/2011 02:49 PM To RLife customer care <rlife.[protected]@relianceada.com>
cc [protected]@consumergrievance.com
Subject Fw: Fw: Welcome to Reliance Life Insurance Portal

Urgent action is required as I am planning to sue against you in consumer court...

----- Forwarded Message ----
Cc: [protected]@consumergrievance.com
Sent: Thu, 17 March, 2011 2:34:40 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: Welcome to Reliance Life Insurance Portal

This is fruad by Rlife.

You have cheated me by showing scheme, you have sold your policy and use my money Rs.20000 for more than 2 months.

Please contact and investigate with your sales manager, Deepika - Mob no. [protected] for this offer.

And for your kind information my mobile number is reachable 24 Hrs. and working since last 6 years. Fortunately this mobile number belongs to your group company R-com..means this is reliance life time number not changed since 6 years.

Please contact on the same number as I do not recieve any miss call from your dept.

REQUEST YOU TO TAKE THIS COMPLAINT SERIOUSLY AND REPLY PROMPTLY. AND YES, IF THERE IS NO SUCH OFFER, THEN PLEASE GIVE BACK MY RS.20000 IMMEDIATELY AS I DO NOT WANT SUCH FRADULENT INSURANCE POLICY.

YOU MAY TAKE THIS MAIL AS CANCELLATION REQUEST AS FRAUD WITH THE CUSTOMER.

[protected]

***I again request you to first contact your sales manager, Deepika - Mob no. [protected] before calling me.

From: "RLIFE.[protected]@relianceada.com" <RLIFE.[protected]@relianceada.com>
To: paresh penkar <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thu, 17 March, 2011 11:59:19 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: Welcome to Reliance Life Insurance Portal

Dear Mr. Penkar,

Thank you for writing to rlife.[protected]@relianceada.com.

We refer to your e-mail dated 15th March 2011 regarding your policy '[protected]'.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Further, we have made several attempts to contact you at the below mentioned number. However, we failed to reach you.

- [protected].

Kindly provide us the correct contact number or contact us at [protected] or Toll Free No [protected], our 24/7 Customer-care center.

As mentioned in your earlier e-mail, there are no such schemes from Reliance Life Insurance Co., Ltd as quoted by the said tele-caller.

Kindly refer the benefits associated with (Reliance Super Five Plus) mentioned below:

Survival Benefit: On survival at the end of the Premium Paying Term you get the Sum Assured.

Maturity Benefit: On Survival to maturity you get accumulated bonuses.

Life Cover Benefit: Your Beneficiary will get Sum Assured plus accumulated bonuses in case of your unfortunate death at any time during the Policy Term. This Life Cover Benefit continues even after the payout of Sum Assured after Premium Paying Term.

Rider Benefit: You also have the option to add two additional Benefits to customize the Policy as per your needs

A. Reliance Accidental Death Benefit & Total & Permanent Disablement Rider
B. Reliance Critical Conditions Rider

Please refer the product brochure and policy details attached herewith.

Further, if you are dis-satisfied with the terms and conditions of the plan, we request you to submit a letter duly authorised by your signature at the nearest Reliance Life Insurance branch office for further processing of your issue.

You may also mail the letter at our registered office given below:
Reliance Life Insurance Co Ltd.,
H Block, 1st floor,
Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City,
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra,
400710, India.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Reliance Life Insurance Co Ltd.

Kindly update your below details in our records to help us serve you better.

• Resolution statement

complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards. complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards. complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards. complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards. complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards. complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards. complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards. complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards. complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards complaint not yet resolved, however I want to delete this stuff now on wards

Comments

• Ak
      Aug 03, 2012

Hi,
    My policy no 50130296 Awadhesh kumar Maurya.
    I have recept our policy bond as on 23 july 2012 from BLAZEFLASH COURIERS LIMITED RAEBARELI..and free look aply same date from reliance life insurance office branch Raebareli up.photo copy of recept our policy bond and couriers atteched with canceletion in your branch. Please confirm if you have received the same.or confirm in your, s branch.Raebareli.state Utter Pradesh.

Awadhesh kumar Maurya
    mob no 09454632620, 9451o93619

• Ar
      Aug 02, 2013

Hello,
    My policy no 51022618 Arun Kumar Awasthi from Lucknow
    I have got my policy bond on 20.7.2013. My policy agent Neha whose contanct no is 8750026158, 7503926095 in Delhi has cheated with me telling me to give a C.C limit of rupee 50 lakh within 5 days with interest of 6%.She said that the policy is must as a proof of the C.C limit. While talking to customar care i got to know nothing is like that . As i am a raputated customar in CITI credit cards, so I thought that something must be like that which is good for me. I paid from check of Arun Enterprises whose no is 327734 on 25.5.13. I request to kindly pay my money back

Arun Kumar Awashi
    9415001989

• Gn
      Mar 25, 2014

R/sir,
    This for your kind information that last year 2013 march
    Mr.v.k.malhotra called me on my cell phone regarding gmb policy & that time he told that i will receive 30% incentive on it but i not received single paisa.
    So, please check these fellows who cheating to me now they told me you will receive area incentive you transfer a20% amount as deposit in axis bank noida sector 62 branch with a/c no of sundhashu gupta a/c no912010006893636. Of inr26000/-. Sokindly help me.
    Particulars are as under