Rejuvenate Worldwide / Numersous unauthorized credit card charges

1 Waterloo, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Rejuvenate Worldwide Charged my credit card several times with a total of $160.00 of unauthorized billings charges and no product ever received.

Do

Comments

• Aq
      20th of Jan, 2009

My mother seen the free trial offer for this product on facebook adds, it now seems to have been removed, this is there free trial offer.

FREE Trial Information
    Start your FREE trial now to receive a full 30 day supply of Ageless (retails for one seventy nine dollars and ninety five cents). You will have fifteen full days after you receive your trial to evaluate and see the results for yourself. If you enjoy Ageless, simply do nothing. You will be billed the wholesale price of only forty nine dollars and ninety five cents at the end of your fifteen day trial period (this is a savings off over thirty percent off the retail price, and is only available for those who secure their trial today) and every month thereafter until cancel. You will enjoy our auto ship program that will deliver your 30 day supply of Ageless each month to keep your skin looking healthy and radiant. You are still receiving this trial one hundred percent risk free because if, for ANY reason, you decide that Ageless is not for you, simply email support@rejuvenateworldwide.com and return the remaining product and you will not be billed another penny. No commitments, no hassles.

Rejuvenate WorldWide Support

My mother as she does, applied for this offer on the 12/12/08, no free trial arrived, a payment of $14.95 was taken from her bank on 12/12/08 also for p&p. the product arrived on 30/12/2008, they also withdrew another payment of $49.95 on 30/12/2008, the trial product lasted 9 days and made not the slightest difference, suprise suprise, on 13/01/2009 they withdrew another $64.90 from my mothers bank.
    My mother then e-mailed this company to ask for an explanation and refund. This was there reply.

All terms and details were clearly stated and agreed to by you before ordering.
    Your trial period ended, you were charged 49.95 for the product you received and kept and placed on autoship as per agreed to terms.

You may send product back for a refund to:

Rejuvenate Worldwide Returns
    C/O H & N Distribution, Inc.
    1605 Hart St. Ste 100
    Southlake, TX 76092

The 49.95 charge is for your trial period product that you received and kept as your trial period has ended.
    The 57.90 charge is for your first autoship order.
    Your account is canceled. You will not be billed again.

They withdrew the funds the day she received the trial product, her trial period should have started when she received the product, not the date of order, and as for her first autoship order, she never received it.

My mum is a 73 yr old lady that has austro arthritis, she cares for my 73yr old dad that has deep stages of dementia, i am livid with this company and they are not going to get away with this.

• Sh
      16th of Mar, 2009

This is the worst company, you can't get a hold of them by the 1-800 numder where i live ' which is St.John's NL . Canada and when you dial the direct noumber all you get is a voice mail which says ( no one can take your call) every time you call that what you get. I'm so fed up. shirley

6th of Apr, 2009

THIS IS MY SECOND NOTE TO YOU SINCE 3-11-09/. DO NOT
    SEND MY ANYMORE OF YOUR PRODUCT AS I WILL NOT ACCEPT
    I AM THIS DAY, STOP PYT AT MY BANK ..
    I DO NOT WISH TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN REGARDING THIS
    MATTER...I CAN NO LONGER AFFORD YOUR PRODUCT.
    THANK YOU, J.A.YANCY
    1816 BROTHERS BLVD.
    COLLEGE STATION, TX.77845

PS. SEND CONFIRMATION OF THIS TO: J.YANCY@HOTMAIL.COM

• Pa
      7th of Apr, 2009

This has been going on for months, they are guilty of non-delivery of product and endless credit card charges/fraud. I too ordered their 'trial' sample, never received the product, was billed a further $49.95 since I had not returned the product within 15 days - not sure how I could have returned it since I had nothing to return. I stopped them before they started their ### autoshipment nonsense and cancelled by credit card to avoid further fraudulent charges from being submitted. I am going to take this a step further and report them to the Better Business Bureau, have already submitted a full written account of what happened to my credit card company who will be going after them. It's too bad that it takes so long to shut down the leeches in our society, wonder how many more people they will suck in before they are out of business.