Regions Banks / tellers / branch manager
Tellers that don't have the training to look at the systems that the client can not see online and the branch manager that has to pick up a book because he don't know how to read the same information that the teller read incorrect at the Irving Tx location in LosCosta.
Now when a customer enter office the staff is begging please get a loan you can't get to the teller for the no thank you . Asking the teller for the begining balance of your accout is a 10 minute battle,teller is is talking to the other teller because the teller that waiting on you don't know what they are look at.1o minutes past ,now you ask what has cleared the account .You provide the amounts and teller informs that those items have cleared and that available funds are $$$$. So what happens Being charged ISF for over 250.00 because the teller stated that the charges had clear. Here's the funnie, I was told since I opened my account in Memphis the Memphis office would have to refund the ISF back to my account for an error that the Irving office stated with the incorrect information. Branch Mgr in Memphis returned the funds after President Day. Well guess what, while getting this cleared here we go again.Teller/ branch mgr at the Irving office provided incorrect funding amount in account. And again the branch mgr states that the memphis office will have to refund the charges from the same incorrect information provided by the Irving location. ISF charges mounted $$$. If the tellers and branch managers can not read or understand the info in front of them theres a problem. I know since the change from Union Planter to Regions,now lets add Amsouth to the banking world of Regions 30 people that I know have removed there accounts from this nightmare of a bank about 6 have being large accounts. Different location same ending.
More Regions Banks Complaints & Reviews
- Regions Bank - scam and abuse! 
- Regions Bank - atm deposit not applied to account 
- Regions Bank - account closure for no reason 
- Regions Bank Credit Card / FIA Card Services - added unauthorized charges! 
- Regions Bank - notarized lien release letter 
- Regions Financial Corporation - trust
- Regions Financial Corporation - personal savings and checks
- Regions Bank - international payments not passed to recipients bank account
- Regions Financial Corporation - password
- Regions Financial Corporation - unauthorized transaction