Red Roof Inn Fresno CA / hotel stay

Aug 15, 2015
4141 N Blackstone Ave h
Phone: 888-7320530
I arrived at the Red Roof Inn in Fresno, Ca and could not believe the conditions of the grounds . It was trash and cigarette butts everywhere. The wallpaper was peeling off, the bathroom looked old . I took a shower with my flip flops on !!! The pics on there site does not reflect how it truly looks are the up keep of the property. When I checked in the receptionist never told me about breakfast but a white male Caucasian checking in before she mentioned it to him... I would not have eaten it anyway seeing how the office lobby looked...the room was not cleaned daily !!! Wow !!! I had to ask them to clean my room. The housekeeper stated they don't normally clean the rooms daily !!! This is unbelievable !!! I never stayed anywhere where they don't clean the room daily... The staff is totally un professional !!they should a episode of this hotel so they can see how poor its run if they care at all... It should be shut down if they don't remodel it !!! Also every time I left out of the room, I had to have my key rekeyed to get in. Reallly !!! I complained to the manager and she said sorry and gave me a coupon for 15% off my next stay ... Who in the world would make the same mistake twice !!! She should discounted my bill ... She didn't really care...

Red Roof Inns Logo Red Roof Inns