Recruitment / Making money in the name of Application form

1 India Review updated:

Its my complain on Pandayan Seven Seas Man power recruitment program run by the company. First of all they will tell you that you will be geting a nice package job in Indian Cruise. After which geting convinced an unemployed guy like me gets ready to pay his hard earned Rs. 100 for their Application form. Thats nothing after showing them that I am well qualified for the Job i had applied, they told me that they will give me a call in a week. A week pass by but no call from their side. After which i myself went to their office where i was told that i was rejected without any reason.

My question is that if they think that i was not eligible why did they took money from a guy who is already jobless. And my qualification is also to the required criteria of their requirement

Comments

3rd of Jun, 2016
    Recruitment - Not refunding the money
    Al Aidy Al Mahirah Employment & Management Consult Services
    United Arab Emirates

The company mentioned is a recrutiment company they r following fraudulent practices of collecting AED500 from students on the pretext of getting them jobs which unfortunately do not come by and in the end everyone ends up running for the refund of AED500 which the company has no intention of returning because i am a recent victim the owner a local young fellow he sent few security guards to manhandle me if i am noticed again near their premises.