Recession Proof USA / Dan Brunson, Tonya Keith, Kyle, Mark

1 3039 W. Peoria Ave., Ste. C102-219Phoenix 85029, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 520-777-1552

Promises made on their home page, http://www.recessionproofusa.biz/ are not kept: "Our system is designed to supply you with your own sites where you can earn commissions from leading e-commerce companies within only a few days." Not true. I signed up (electronically) and paid $5, 495.00, and have nothing to show for it, not even an estimate or range of earnings I can expect, though I asked for that over and over. The $5, 000 was withdrawn from my checking by them on 9/20/2010.
They do create a website, with links to Amazon.com, Sony, GoDaddy.com, and Full Tilt Poker. There is text on "View Sales" in my "Back Office" which says: "We have regular phone support everyday from 10am to 5pm eastern standard time, and we also answer all emails requests promptly. We never avoid our clients." I sent an email to fulfillment@recessionproofusa.biz asking what my commission would be on a $400 item purchased through Amazon.com. It was a week yesterday, 10/11/10, and still no answer. Even though Tonya and Kyle have told me several times that several people see all the emails that come in, which prompts a speedy answer. They ARE avoiding me.
There are supposed to be two ways you make money with this. One is commissions from products sold from their advertising of the customer's website. Mine is lowpricesnow.biz.
The other is their calling of people such as myself, from "leads" which they assign to me, but THEY call. That's supposed to be $100 per. I have no communication from them of any $100 commissions yet. I suspect that this is their main income, getting sums of $5000, $10, 000, or $20, 000 from people like me. They have given me NO examples of commissions made by any of their customers (clients).
Please contact me with any questions.
Thank you.

Je

Comments

12th of Oct, 2010

Affiliate marketing takes more than a web presence to succeed. The site they have designed you will never rank well in search . Pay Per Click won't even work because you have gambling related advertising which is not allowed. Honestly do everything in the world to get your money back. . One thing you can do is contact the affiliate managers at each advertiser and inform them of the situation .

12th of Oct, 2010

Thanks, andyburd28,

I'm not clear on that "Your attitude towards complaint" above, but I agree with your comment, so I clicked "Agree".
    Recession Proof USA claims that they use all of the search engines, directories and so forth, to get traffic to my site. But Kyle went on to explain that traffic doesn't REALLY go to the site, but to somewhere else, I'm not sure where.
    Yes, I will contact those affiliate managers. I did talk to a lady at Amazon.com, can't recall which department, but she said that there are so many affiliates, that it's hard to know or police what they're doing. I bet if it's pointed out that bad stuff is being done, though, they will take action to kick out guys like RPUSA.
    Thanks again,

7th of Apr, 2011

Dan Brunson is also a murderer. He takes 18-20 yr old girls to Reno & Vegas and shares his street bought medications. One of which killed a special young lady, Megan Morgan 18 yrs old on Feb. 19, 2011. He's under investigation for the murder of this beautiful child. He won't be around or in business much longer- Don't spend one penny on this pos! He thinks he can hypnotise all of you. Don't buy it! He's a PUNK & is on his way to prison- He told the parents of Megan Morgan that he is their worse nightmare and he's never forgotten. The big boys in prison will remind of him that daily. ### Dan and the little punks punk Kyle. They are going down! All of them. Dans Mother is also a NP for 2 doctors, 2 of them have perscribed Dan soma in the last year. She's in just as much trouble as Dan. Apprently this is where he get's his sneaky ways. Well, he messed with the wrong friends & family of MEGAN MORGAN. Dan, you are never forgotten punk!!!

Eye_C_You,

Well, this is news to us, "Eye". Thank you for this. I was just talking to our Police Chief and a Captain here in Galesburg this morning about RPUSA, and they said contact the FBI by phone. We ( me and my friend in Ohio) filled out the FBI's IC3 site form, but have not called a field office yet.
    Keep us up to date.

7th of Apr, 2011

However, Eye, I don't see anything on Google about it. Can you tell us where we might find more information about this murder?

19th of May, 2011

I don't know how you can find any info. on it. You might try calling the Reno Detectives and seeing if they'll work with the police in your area. I do know that there are over 100 officers on this case (Megan Morgan) case alone! He is playing a victim in this now, but Megans friends & family aren't buying it. Apprently the authorities or his "friends" aren't either. Some of his "friends" are now just around to give info to the detectives. He should trust nobody! I really could care less. He needs to rot in hell for what he's done to all of her friends & her Mother. He knew Megan for only 2 weeks and killed her. He's mental!

Jerry,
    I see you speak of Kyle above a few postings. I wanted to tell you that Megan Morgan had already passed in Reno, Nevada when Dan Brunson sent Kyle over to tell Megans Grandmother who was watching Dans house while they were out of town to leave the home. She lived in Flagstaff and it's not just a walk in the park to get home- He didn't tell her that Megan had passed even though he knew Megan passed. He told the Grandma and Mother that Dan had some baby mama drama going on & he would be taking over watching the house. They thought that was odd and didn't understand it, Megan wouldn't answer her phone so they later tried Dans cell phone around 9:15pm Megans Mom asked
    "Is Megan okay?" Dan said "No" Megans Mom said "What't wrong?" Dan said "She overdoesed" Megans Mom said "Where is she?" Dan simply said "She's Dead" and hung up on the Mother who was sitting in Arizona helpless. He then messed with the family for several days. A lot more to the story, bottom line Dan and Kyle are trash! They like to use your money to destroy lives! They are sick and they are going to pay!!! Go RENO!!!

Thanks, "Eye".
    I guess this would explain why RPUSA seems to be "inactive".

23rd of Jun, 2011

THEY CAN BE INACTIVE AS LONG AS THEY WANT. THE CASES WILL GO BACK TO THE DATES OF MEGAN MORGANS DEATH. THESE GUYS THINK THIS IS A GAME PLAYING WITH PEOPLES LIVES. GAME OVER!!!

18th of Jul, 2011

DAN BRUNSON SAID HE OWNS RENO, NV. WELL, WE RUN ARIZONA! HE MAY BE "SMART" BUT HE HAS NO COMMON SENSE! HE'S NOT INVISABLE. HE HAS EYES ON HIM ALWAYS ;) PEOPLE HE THINKS ARE HIS FRIENDS, AREN'T! YOU'RE RIGHT PHXSCAMS, THE STORM IS COMING. HE IS CLAIMING AMNIESIA, I'M SURE WHEN ARIZONA IS DONE WITH HIM, HE'LL MIRACULOUSLY REMEMBER THINGS. MOST IMPORTANTLY WE WILL NEVER FORGET THIS PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL HE MURDERED IN RENO, NV. WITH HIS MEDICATIONS, SOME OF WHICH HIS MOMMY WRITES HIS PERSCRIPTIONS FOR. MEGAN IS NEVER GOING TO BE FORGOTTEN, EVER! SUCK THAT DAN BRUNSON, PHIL SMITH, ANTHONY YAKOVICH (WHO'S ON HIS WAY TO PRISON BECAUSE DAN SET HIM UP) OH BOY, THESE PRISON BOYS ARE GOING TO HAVE A FIELD DAY WITH THESE BOYS WHO WAITED 12 MIN. TO CALL 911 AS THIS PRECIOUS BABY GIRL GASPED FOR AIR!!! JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL...YA DIG?!?!?!

20th of Jul, 2011

THANK YOU PHXSCAMS, WE ARE SORRY TOO & OUR HEARTS GO OUT TO HER WONDERFUL FAMILY! WE GOT THEIR BACKS.

1st of Aug, 2011

REMOTLY WORKING POSSIBLY FROM ONE OF THESE RESIDENTIAL HOMES..? 25656 N 67TH LN. PEORIA, AZ. 85383 OR 5402 W. ALAMEDA RD. GLENDALE, AZ 85310. THIS IS PUBLIC RECORD PEOPLE! PUT YOUR THINKING CAPS ON ;)

2nd of Aug, 2011

I've been advised not to discuss anymore, but you can find out very easily...like I said, put on your thinking caps ;) He's not invisible. Defiantly not "smart" good luck!!

• Da
      22nd of Aug, 2011

please listen to me i grew up with dan he is a piece of you know what this is all he has ever done besides getting kicked out of the marines and he lies about being deployed with them anything he is involved with is a scam. i know i worked for the first place like this he did where he got this idea i quit after my first sale that cost someone $100 and was a total scam. yeah technically you can make money with referrals i checked teh referrals at teh place i worked at and they all had the same few numbers the owners numbers so he gets all the commisions. god i wish i could tell everyone somehow if you see the name dan brunson RUN!!! I grew up with kid and he pulled me into so much crap.

• Da
      22nd of Aug, 2011

oh and sorry guys don't know if its a lie but i guess since he did so many d#$%s he his brain shut down and he became ###ed and is having to relearn everything. some justice but not as good as he deserves but thought it might bring a smile to your face.

12th of Sep, 2011

I heard the same thing about him being "Brain Dead" all though he was all that before he actually went into ICU at Arrowhead!!! He's not to bad off if there's recent pics of the fat slob on facebook holding his new little baby girl...Isn't that special? He took our dear friends daughters life and then was blessed with a daughter. Poor Girl!!!

• Iw
      14th of Sep, 2011

To whom it may concern,
    Mr. Brunson is not responsible, nor was ever considered responsible by authorities for the death of the said young woman being discussed on this forum. To state that he was is defamation, slander, and libel. The Reno Police Department and the Washoe County District Attorney's Office has not and will not press charges. The case in question has been ruled an accidental death due to overdose of prescription drugs. The young woman in question had an extensive history of drug addiction. In fact, her own sister supplied her and others with prescription drugs for recreational use. Addiction is a terrible disease, and the issue being discussed is no doubt a tragedy, but to do so in this manner on a public forum is illegal. I work for a law firm specializing in Internet Defamation. Any and all posts that can be traced back to the individual(s) that posted them, that contain personal slander and defamation will result in legal action. Cease and remove all personal defamation posts on this forum regarding Mr. Brunson now or face legal action. If you have issues with Recession Proof USA, please contact the company directly for possible resolution.
    Regards,
    Ira J. Waters, CP, CLA

• Du
      6th of Oct, 2011

You blood sucking lawyers are all the same. You don't know Dan Brunson...we do. I worked with this POS helping him any way i could to do legitimate business...He's snorts enough Zanex to kill a horse...he was responsible for the death of that young girl...he's total garbage.

• Bb
      12th of Oct, 2011

Ira J Waters,
    Apparently you aren't a very good Lawyer, maybe Liar! 1st of all We ALL have a freedom of speech. Read up on your 1st amendment! Just as you write about Megans drug history and writing about her sister, So I guess you are breaking the law as well? Ha! The case is not closed in Reno, NV. It's still wide open with homidicide/robbery dept. Nobody has been charged YET. It may have been ruled accidental, but the family has been told that it can be changed as far as death cert. to Homicide & that happens a lot.!! Bottom line, if the fat drug slob didn't SUPPLY the medications (he's not a doctor) Megan would still be alive! It's been proven that it was in her system for more than the day in Reno therefore it tracks back to the one person she was alone with for the days prior to the trip! DUH! IF the fat drug slob would've called 911 instead of hiding - getting rid of the pills that he gave her, she would still be alive! The pig killed an innocent young lady. He's a sick ### and so is his POS Mother! He is NOT forgotten in any way, shape or form! You don't scare any of us Mr, Waters...BRING IT..!!!
    I've screen shot the post of your defimation so be ready to get sued right back if you feel that you got something. You're all a JOKE!
    DUGRYCE...YOU GOT THAT RIGHT. !!!

• Bb
      12th of Oct, 2011

PS: I'VE GOT A SCREEN SHOT OF YOUR SLANDER MR. WATERS ;)