Rebelsmarket.com

Posted: Mar 12, 2014 by

Fake pirated production

rebelsmarket.com
I purchased DVDs from the website www.rebelsmarket.com, but I had really awful experience with them. I received bad-quality and pirated DVDs. I wanted to send them back, but I couldn’t contact the seller. He provided incorrect email. But they started to send me different scamming offers. I hoped to contact them thought these emails, but nothing worked and all emails were returned back. I want money from these ###.I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.
Complaint comments Comments (2)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services

Comments

A  18th of Nov, 2015 by    0 Votes
I tried to buy a pair of pants but they never shipped. When I asked for a refund they never gave it. They claimed they were attempting to but it never happened. $185.61 disappeared, just like the shop that was selling the pants after I requested a refund. How convenient for them. Verillas owned by Allister Greenbrier was the shop. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!!!
N  18th of Nov, 2015 by    0 Votes
UPDATE: I had to contact the owner of the individual shop directly through a note site in order to receive any refund at all. Apparently this shop was not the only shop having issues with them and it's not the first time there's been a problem for them. If you find something you want to buy I suggest you go directly to the shops website and not go through rebels market.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree