Realty Trac / Unauthorized billing

Realty Trac shared my information with another company and charged my card 49.95. unauthorized charges.

Fe

Comments

• Mh
      5th of Jul, 2009

RealtyTrac will misinform you about your free trial expiration and then charge you the full amount. Stay away from this scam.

• Ro
      19th of Dec, 2009

Realty tract also charge my credit card for 4 months even though I cancelled my membership 2 days after viewing their 7 day free trial. Also, they want me to cancel only via their website, but their website does not give a confirmation number of cancellation at all and when I try to call them, they won't answer. I was just surprised all of a sudden after 4 months that I was billed each month and when I tried to complaint they ask my confirmation number which they did not give. Also their houses value are not foreclosure price. They are indeed overpriced.

ACee

• Mi
      8th of Apr, 2014

I've never even used them, but just received a 49.95 charge on my account. They have no record of my email address, yet they charge me? How can this be! I will never see that money again I'm sure! I don't know how they got my information. Beware!