Realistic Drop Card / horrible quality

The quality of their drop card is horrible. It looks as they printed it on a desktop inkjet printer. They are cheaper than most other places, but the drop cards make a bad first impression. i contacted them to resolve or replace the drop cards, byt they have never replied. I ended up not using them their and had to order new drop cards from another website.

Comments

Th
  1st of Feb, 2009

who did you go with after the bad experience? I tried www.dollardropcard.com and they are fantastic!

Ja
  30th of Oct, 2009

i ordered from them and they are really good quality. i think this complaint is from someone who wants to direct business towards their own site.

Da
  23rd of Jul, 2010

When I read the compalints I was concerned about ordering so I bought 100 peices. The quality is top notch. EVERYONE thinks they are real!
I have just placed another order.
Whoever "Reliance" is that wrote that review...well I think maybe you have a "Dog in the fight"

Don't hesitate to do business with this company. The cards are top quality and so is the way they do business.
A+++++

Sa
  8th of Oct, 2012

I ordered my cards over a week ago and tried to contact them but have not heard anything!! I feel like this is a scam website and I am out of 15 bucks!! Very unprofessional if they ARE a legit company!! All I wanted was a response or some kind of receipt!

Sa
  12th of Oct, 2012

I wrote the above message because I was upset with several attempts to contact the vendor. I RECEIVED my cards today and I'm VERY impressed!!! I will use the service again and suggested to the company that they send a confirmation email once order is placed. realisticdropcard.com is who I used. Very satisfied.

De
  30th of May, 2014

I ordered 1000 cards and received them a couple of days ago. The colors are all washed out and look awful. Since there is no phone number, all I can do is email them through their website. No response after 4 days. No happy at all about this.