real estate / Unathorized money
Another Real Estate fraud to help you find a home for free or 99 cents. Than they steal your account number and start charging for monthly dues for that which you never authorized. So by my standards they are no better than someone who steals your identity.
I would like my money back that you stole from my account @49.00 each I have instructed the bank not to pay you.
I have been looking for a new home I'm disabled an live on a fixed income, it is hard to find a place to live if your credit score goes to 500; these people I have claimed have taken my money WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. Have put me in a bad position I want my money back AND you all pay the over limit fee. Mrs. B
More real estate Complaints & Reviews
- real estate - Terrible advices 
- real estate - Questioning their integrity? 
- real estate - Abuse of Unpaid Sales Force 
- real estate - extortion
- real estate - Lies, Slander,Theft and fraud
- real estate - Anonymous innacurate complaints
- real estate - Fraudulent bidding 
- real estate - lack of communication from Wells Fargo
- real estate - BUILDERS 
- real estate - Escrow Deposit not Refunded