Comments

• Cr
      11th of Nov, 2008

We have emailed and tried to contact anyone that we possibly could who have left a message on this Complaint Board Website.

Please direct any complaints to Cristine Barbosa at 303-480-5044. Please note.. that often times we are not even given the opportunity to address these issues before someone is posting a complaint.

We are not a "RIP-OFF" company. Often many of the complaints posted are by consumers who STOP PAYMENT on their check which means we never even transacted any funds!!!

We have many INCREDIBLY HAPPY CUSTOMERS unfortuanately those are not the customers that comment on these boards.

READERS ACROSS AMERICA would like the opportunity to serve and help any of our customers.. PLEASE DIRECT COMPLAINTS TO 303-480-5044

• Pi
      27th of Sep, 2010

Um no we sent a check and I have the check stub from when we DID PAY! It's even on my bank statement! You people are scammers and don't honor requests. IT'S BEEN OVER 2 AND A HALF YEARS! WE ORDERED THIS CRAP IN MARCH 2008!!! I have tried contacting you scammers and haven't gotten anywhere, that phone number is disconnected. Total scam, you took our money knowing full well you wouldn't send out the magazines. B/c of this we will NEVER do this again, I am a college graduate and I should've known better.