Ray Goldberg / Tire Recycling Plants

1 Review updated:

I have read all the emails and posts regarding Ray Goldberg and Recycling Planet and Dayton Tire Recycling., Rubbersolutions and Tyre Recycling Manufacturing. I to was in the throws of purchasing a tire recycling plant from ray when I saw the same posts as everyone else.
I naturally questioned ray about what have transpired and did a lot of research as to what actually happened, what was the truth and what was lies.
There seem to be an enormous amount of vindictive lies about what transpired. Sure there were some problems however, the people who were the cause of most of the problems failt to take responsibility for them. For example. Dayton Tire Recycling in Ohio had 95% of their plant delivered and installed. What the guys who were running it, dave Musgrave and Jerry didn't tell anyone is that ray had to wait nearly 5 months for his money. The plant was built prior to the l/c being received. Ray, on trust, shipped the plant ( except for the shredder ) before he received the money. According to the records I saw and inspected, Ray financed that plant to the tune of $300, 000 a month in overheads waiting for Mr Musgraves financing. I have also seen photos of the dayton install which looked rather good. Apparantly one of rays now detractors is John Geeve, the guy who installed the plant. John was appalled at the electrical installation. i saw photos of the people in dayton trying to join electrical wiring together. Sure there were problems but they definitely were not all Rays fault. Indeed ray tried to make amends when things went wrong. The fact of he matter is that ray did make amends and did not leave people in the lurch. He paid for and installed (successfully) a plant in Virginia. he did not have to do this, nevertheless, he held true to his word. That went a long way to convincing me to buy a plant from Ray.
I also read all the accusations from Alberto Frost in Mexico who did have a full plant delivered to him. I saw the phots of the mexico plant seeing the concrete floor which was a disaster and the elctrical wiring which was a bigger disaster.
I see from rays emails that he sent staff to try and install three times.
Ray was completely upfront with me and revealed everything that had gone right and explained when things did not go to plan.
to me, he was as ethical as is humanly possible. I checked absolutely everything prior to making the decision to purchase which I did last week
There seems to a an extremely unprofessional unethical attack on Ray. I suggest you speak to him and get the truth about whats transpired.

His ethics in paying for a plant he did not have to and getting it running under adverse conditions- yes, i saw all the correspondence between China and himself and his former employee- makes me think that ethics is one of Rays attributes I admire.

More Ray Goldberg Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Da
      Mar 04, 2010
    Ray Goldberg aka tyrerecyclingmanufacturing - SCAMMER FRAUD CONMAN
    tyrerecyclingmanufacturing
    Australia

RAY GOLDBERG IS A CONMAN AND ATTEMPTED TO RIP ME. DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM HIM.HE IS A SMUCK

• Au
      Sep 18, 2010

Why would anyone wanting objective facts just ask Ray? As if he doesnt have any vested interest. SUCCESSFULLY Installed a Plant in Virginia hey? It blew up in less than 50 hours of opeation. Just ask CHAD.

Which means tat after 5 years of taking people money - Ray STILL doesnt have ONE Plant out of a dozen he has slod for almost $30 Million Dollars Operating IN the World.

Not ONE!Funny how the person writing this (who allegedly still bought a plant from Ray as is so proud of Rays ethics) didnt put his name to it?

Not ONE!

• Wc
      Apr 21, 2011

Today's date is: 21 April 2011. Ray Goldberg is renting my home in Suffolk, Virginia, USA. I hope these troubling reports and comments are wrong. I will post here again when I have some concrete results to report. Feel free to contact me for an honest report on how the rental works out. My email is wclyon (at) yahoo.com.

• Ra
      Nov 25, 2013

Lets get our stories straight shall we?
    Paul David Musgrave was found guilty in the federal Court in Dayton Ohio of fraud. Ray Goldberg was not found guilty of any fraud. What I did plead guilty to was Misprision of a felony. Anyone looking that up will find that it means, I knew Mr Musgrave was committing an offence and I failed to report it..
    The link is http://www.justice.gov/usao/ohs/news/02-08-13.html.
    Furthermore, I have instigated defamation and slander action through the courts of South Carolina against Mr Musgrave and others. These are a matter of public record. It's amazing how stories are turned around by the real crooks. I will continue these actions against Musgrave and others until the bitter end. Anyone slandering me will certainly be added to the list. Enough is enough.

• Ra
      Dec 22, 2013

Just another lie we'll add to the defamation case Mr Musgrave

• Ge
      Jan 07, 2014

Have been in Europe and noticed a few talking of a company called TRM which is from the USA, on doing a simple google search found this ray Goldberg is now in England and has been travel to part of Europe google search came up with a number of issues on this person, have been asked to look at investing in this business my friend from Europe and also spoke to another person in London who has been in direct contact to Goldberg.

From the looks of this report and the vast amount of negative of possible fraud in the US market Goldberg has relocated to England

A company search with the English companies reg shows a new formed company within the past six months with now a very close to both the Australian and US business name

Questions have to be asked now why this Goldberg is in the English market and performing business in Europe after leaving the US market?

This is the link to a District Court Case with parties of Goldberg
    More google links are from past Australian Business

According to my investigations in the past week been reading a massive amount of questionable comments
    Nutech Paint Pty Ltd nearly AU$20k for paint purchased in 2009
    Tax Bills in Australia, Wages to Employees

To this would suggest any who are concerned to place an official report with New Scotland Yard in London.

Aug 10, 2015

I will not comment on all what alreaady is commented, but..
    Among othere things, he is stealing intelectual property - he does not own a single plant so he "must" use videos from plant in America and Slovenia.
    We have already filed a law suit agains him for breaking laws on intelectual property - copyright law, but, as in the past..
    He obviously does not give a f...