Ravi Group Developer Builder Mira Road / Modus operandi of Ravi Group to lure/cheat innocent flat purchasers and the Safeguards to protect you from Ravi Group
Mcgm and municipal commissioner, mira road have by filing affidavits in high court matters confirmed facts that majority of the buildings of ravi group constructed found “unauthorised” or the builder has not completed majority of requisite mandatory compliances due to which authorities withheld occupation certificates of majority of his existing buildings in mira road & mumbai. There are several things buyers must know to be able to protect themselves.
1. You will get some project approvals from bank, but they actually do not care and never bother to verify that whether the builder has complied with all the conditions. So please, don’t believe them on don’t rely on them. Every document you receive needs a full atention. There are many things banks just don’t do, for example, they do not verify the track record of any builder and they do not verify whether there were any breaches. We tried to contact the national housing bank and the leading banks, but it did not lead us anywhere. In case you lose your money, bank won’t be responsible for it. So, be very careful and don’t give them your hard earned money so easily.
2. Builders are actually smart people, they make huge attractive advertisements to make people purchase flats. You my see some articles in news papers or tv, but don’t rely on them. If an article is published in any news it doesn’t mean it can be trusted. Remember that builders pay big money for their articles to be published.
3. If the developer wants to register flat sale documents then he needs to provide the copy of commencement certificate (CC) or Bandhkam Parvana. Without these documents registration authorities cannot register anything. However, the Ravi Group never provided these documents but had registered the flat sale documents. Then we contacted Mumbai authorities and complaint. They almost stopped this practice, but there were still Mira road & Bhayender that continued this this practice. Remember that you have all the rights to verify the cc personally. Don’t forget to also check the IOD, floor plan, layout plan and etc. Before paying.
4. It is also very important to check the survey number of the land where the building will be constructed. You must verify everything carefully! The information provided in layout plans and commencement certificate may differ. Don’t forget to ask for a copy of the architect’s letter, because Ravi group uses known architect names and put their signatures without their knowledge. Also don’t forget to check the original plan and the latest one. If you are not sure about what you see or something seems strange, then don’t be afraid, take a copy of the plan and send it for the inspection. Ravi group is well known for using the cc of the other buildings.
5. Every floor must be shown in CC, it is a very important detail. If, for example, your floor received the CC, but the upper floors were not mentioned it means that the entire building is “unauthorized”. There is actually a scheme that they use to not allow people to use their flats at all. For example, imagine that the actual building contains only 15 floors and the builder has received a CC for 20 floors. It means that you cannot use your flat before the entire building (All 20 floors) will be completed. Before paying check that entire building and all the floors are mentioned in CC. Ask the builder personally now many floors there will be in the end, and compare that information with the CC.
6. Let us talk about the mcgm. They said that if all the important compliances would not be made, all existing buildings will be declared as unauthorized! That happened because the ravi group did not register all the documents and provided some fake ones too. After the builder sold out all the flats, he actually does not care about what will happen with the buildings and buyers. Check all the documents very carefully! It is necessary to check whether all documents are fully paid. And it is importand to check who’s name is mentioned in the property register card. If you’ll see different person’s name then ask for all the documents showing a chain between the person and the developer.
7. The developer will give you promises, but remember that you need some proofs. The only solution to this is to ask the developer to provide all his promises in a written form.
8. Don’t forget to check the terms and conditions of the draft flat sale agreement.
9. And the most important part is the track record. That is the only thing that really shows if the builder has complied with his promises in his past projects.
More Ravi Group Developer Builder Mira Road Complaints & Reviews
- Ravi Group - know modus operandi of ravi group to cheat; know how to safeguard you! 
- Ravi Group - ravi group's dubious track record cherishes fraud, cheating, unauthorised 
- Ravi Group - beware! ravi group is expert in getting rejecting genuine consumer complaints, see 14 orders
- Ravi Group Developer Builder Mira Road - Dubious Track record of Ravi Group 
- Ravi Group - state commission rejects appeal of ravi group against order in genuine complaint 
- Ravi Group - state consumer commissioned slapped fined of rs.6.50 lacs to ravi group 
- Ravi Group - gaurav aster flat sale
- Ravi Group - refund of cancelled flat - gaurav crest
- Ravi Group - See how Consumer Court compelled Ravi Group directed to obtain O.C. and give Conveyance to Mira Road Society