RaceTrac — customer service by store manager corey was terrible
I went to the Douglasville GA RaceTrac on Hwy 92/Fairburn Rd on Christmas night at about 8:15 pm. The lines for the register were very long. I waited in line to purchase a Powerade Zero and a pack of Camel Crush Silver Cigarettes for a friend in the car. When I got to the counter they were out of Camel Crush Silver Cigarettes so I had to go and ask my friend, in the closest spot to the front door what other type they would like. I was gone for maybe 20-30 seconds. When I returned I was informed by "Corey the Retail Manager, " that I would have to go to the back of the line.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Douglasville, GA I went to the back of the line where there were at least 15 people in front of me again. The longer I waited the angrier I became at the situation.
If I had forgotten my wallet or money or ID in the car and the problem had been my fault I would have understood the need for me to go to the back of the line; however, RaceTrac being out of the brand Cigarette my friend wanted was not my fault.
"Corey the Retail Manager" was not helpful and I am tempted to never go to RaceTrac again.
Very Disappointed at the service I received at a nearly new Racetrac on Christmas Night!!
Luke Pollock, M.Div.
More RaceTrac Complaints & Reviews
- RaceTrac Gas And Store (Convenience Variety) - overcharging 
- RaceTrac - marlboro cigarettes promotion
- RaceTrac - unauthorized credit card charges 
- RaceTrac - customer service 
- RaceTrac - racetrac rewards application
- RaceTrac - store management please address the decline in customer service
- RaceTrac - store transaction gone wrong 
- RaceTrac Store 240, 7801 Crowley Rd, Ft Worth, TX 76123 - employee's comment and rudeness caused a threatening scenario for myself
- RaceTrac - racetrac state road 84 fort lauderdale
- RaceTrac - hiring