Quicken Loans and Rock Financial / 500.00 no permission given deposit stolen from me.
I was mislead about the price of closing...I should say LIED to. They STOLE 500.00 from me. I did not give them permission to take money from my credit card after being told that they only need the credit card on file to send any documents up to the underwriter. Cut and dry...lies from the company about EVERYTHING. Dont trust this company. IT IS FRAUD!!! Thank GOD I did not sign any documents with them. I dont know what I would have done after being ripped off even more. I feel ashamed I did not go online to check this company out thoro. The things that you are reading are from people who are upset but they are being honest and are tired becuase of this company and trying to get their money back. Please believe them. They are honest.
More Quicken Loans and Rock Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Quicken Loans - former employee 
- Quicken Loans - fraud and scam 
- Quicken Loans - got me to commit by giving the wrong figures 
- Quicken Loans - fraudulent company 
- Quicken Loans - $500.00 deposit 
- Quicken Loans - poor customer service
- Quicken Loans - loan
- Quicken Loans - unprofessional behavior - van espiritu
- Quicken Loans - mortgage loan - bait and switch
- Quicken Loans - loan qualification under harp