Pulte Homes / sun city texas community association modification committee harassment
Three years after moving into Sun City, Texas, the Community Association Modification Committee is citing non-compliant installation of satellite TV dishes based on location and color of wiring. No guidelines were provided at the time of purchase and the home buyers relied on the Direct TV technician to install and hook up the satellite dish. Efforts to comply are encountering nitpicking objections to the color of the wiring on a satellite dish at the back of the house bordering on a neighboring ranch where only deer and cattle can see the dish!
I recommend that anybody thinking about purchasing a home in Sun City Texas reconsider fast. There are a lot of us who are disillusioned by the over-reaching Community Association-appointed board members in decisionmaking. The behavior of the Community Association Modification Committee reflects the authoritarian character of the place. Retirees should not have to surrender autonomy to live in Sun City Texas!
More Pulte Homes Complaints & Reviews
- Pulte Homes - I'm done with them 
- Pulte Homes - very poor fit and finish 
- Pulte Homes - fraud 
- Pulte Homes - lowest bidder
- Pulte Homes - scam and cheating 
- Pulte Homes / PulteGroup - unethical behavior
- Pulte Homes / PulteGroup - property maintenance
- Pulte Homes / PulteGroup - home
- Pulte Homes / PulteGroup - just closed on new del webb in vandal
- Pulte Homes / PulteGroup - shoddy materials, sub-par workmanship, disrespect of customers' property