Pulte Homes / house

1 100 Bloomfield Hills Pkwy Suite 150Bloomfield Hills, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 248-647-2750

There have been various issues with my Pulte money-pit. When I first bought my house 5 years ago, during the walk through I had to fight for them to fix siding which was cracked and warped. As other people have stated, my windows have condensation buildup, especially in the bathroom. As others again, the whole house is drafty where we require blankets to just to sit around. Even with additional caulking and weatherstripping the heat just goes from my house. Then when the window breaks there is no one to fix the problem, no number to call, no one calls back from the construction number they provided. I have a bad garage door where water settles in my garage if it rains or I turn my sprinklers on, again they could not fix the garage door thought it was a problem I stated on the walk through. Last winter, I had SNOW in my attic. A section of outside wall had a huge hole and icing formed leaving water spots throughout my ceiling.
As stated by others, I will NEVER buy another Pulte home and will tell others NEVER to buy Pulte since the quality is not up to standard. If I knew about all of the problems Pulte had before I bought this house, I would have definitely ran away. This is a poor company no matter what anyone says, I am ashamed to live here and even more ashamed I have to raise a child in this house.

Comments

• Me
      23rd of Mar, 2013

I suggest you look elsewhere. We have had 10 serious problems with our home. We feel they were mainly do to poor workmanship and getting these things fixed either in warranty or out has been a headache. The club house is way too small to hold an event for the families here now. Constant problem with one of the gates not working. HOA meetings are controlled by the President who is a lawyer for Pulte and works as well for the Management Company. The one positive thing are the people living here are truly friendly.

• Me