Profitaim Research / accuracy and customer support by profitaim give me more satisfaction

5 India Review updated:

Hi friends, My name is Sejal Shah, professionally I am Back office Executive in a small firm. But as a single mother I have some other responsibilities which cannot be accomplished under one salary. So with my savings I planned to start my trading. I discussed it with my colleague and he suggest me to trade with Profitaim research. They explained me about their services, and I joined their basic services with only message support. I am really grateful to them. Within 1 month I earned 50k with them, then in this month only I joined their premium service and I am very good trading experience with them.

Se
Apr 18, 2018

Comments

• Ni
      21st of May, 2018

Hello Friends, My name is Nitin Pasalkar And I joined profitaim premium services in the month of February and now it’s almost 3-4 months completed. When I joined their service I have 18000 in my trading account but after joining profitaim they demand me only registration amount then they give me profit of my capital. Then they strategized my trading with the profits I earned from their calls. Now in these 3-4 months I am earning grand profit of 5 Lacs. They provide me their 100% Support whenever I want. Highly recommendable services.