Professional Marketing International / Terrible experience

I am interested in learning about PMI & working with them on web based advertising. I would appreciate any info. good or bad. I can't afford to lose any money as I live on Social Security. I found one web site that had about 1/2 good things about them & 1/2 said they had trouble getting their money refunded & didn't get any help in setting up the program. They did say they have been referred to as Professional Marketing International coaching in the past.

Comments

• Br
      24th of Sep, 2009

I'm wondering if they ever mentioned the refund/return policy of these programs when they call on you for your credit card information. 3 business days to evaluate this system doesn't seem quite adequate or enough time to decide you want your money back! Anyone care to share? Thanks.

• Ts
      30th of Sep, 2009

I know that you have at least a week! plus they have warranty's that protect you throughout the entire program

• Oz
      22nd of Nov, 2009

Stay away from PMI. We lost $13, 800 to this company! The information or coaching they are using to get you started you can find for free or close to nothing!
    Our coaching mentor was named Kelly, we never got her when we tried to call for help, plus she never called us back!

Best advice, don't answer the phone when these people (PMI, Professional Marketing International, ) call!!!

And the same with The Tax Club!!

• Mt
      26th of Nov, 2009

I am working with PMI's Real Estate Program. I am going to be earning over a quarter of a million dollars this year because of their help. The $15, 000 investment is going to change my life and my family's life forever. God Bless Matt Barry and his director Matt Stephens for their help and bringing me aboard their team.

• Ho
      30th of Nov, 2009

I am with storesonline and started with them when they came up to Victoria British Columbia, Canada about 5 weeks ago. We bought the Platinum Package and was told that they would help get 1 website up and running. We also went with PMI for 2 web sites. So far I have had no real problems. PMI have been helping me with picking a product and how to find a nich in the market place. I have had a meeting on the phone with the person who will be teaching me, whch went well. Like anything the proof is in the puding. I will keep anyone who is whatching posted on how much help I get and how my website is progressing.

• Bu

MESA, AZ 85204
    (480) 649-4251 PHONE
    (480) 615-5887 (FAX)
    businessrecoveryservices@yahoo.com

Are you interested in trying to get your money back from Stores Online? Business Recovery Services (BRS) has assisted former Stores Online clients recover over $150, 000 of their money from Stores Online alone, and we have recovered even more money from their affiliated companies. For more information, visit us at our website, http://www.businessrecoveryservices.net.

For those who have already gotten started with BRS, congratulations. For those who have not, please either (1) E-mail us at businessrecoveryservices@yahoo.com, or (2) call us at (480) 649-4251. We would love to assist you in your efforts to attempt to recover your money from Stores Online, as well as Stores Online’s affiliated companies.

Brian H.
    Owner
    Business Recovery Services

27th of Apr, 2010

I was contacted by this guy and his group. What a crackpot! He is so slimy. After speaking to him I felt like I needed to take a shower or get a tetnus shot or see a priest! Don't do business with this guy. Do your research on him first. Brian Hessler is a Fraud!!! Two wrongs don't make a right, ###!

• Br
      4th of May, 2010

Joe,

The biggest ### is the one who speaks without performing his or her research first. So, how many of our testimonials have you called to confirm your point of view? Zero? I thought so.

Obviously, you have lost your money to PMI. However, don't get mad at me. I have assisted clients in recovering over $750, 000 from ill-fated home-based businesses, including Stores Online and PMI.

Please allow me to assist you in your research of Business Recovery Services. First, go to our main website, www.businessrecoveryservices.net for general information. Then, go to our testimonial website, www.brstestimonials.com to talk to actual people who have recovered their money from a variety of ill-fated home-based businesses, including Stores Online and PMI.

Please contact me on this complaint board once you have performed the adequate research to make a determination on what Business Recovery Services could do for people who have lost money with a home-based business.

Joe, either do the research or stop this ridiculous clatter. Either "PUT-UP" or "SHUT-UP."

Brian Hessler

• Dj
      6th of Jan, 2011

I just got off the phone with PMI. I got a hard sell that ended in a temper tantrum from the PMI marketer because I wouldn't give him my credit card info after 1/2 hour on the phone. I'm retired and old enough to know that pressure selling often means little or no product.

• Dj
      6th of Jan, 2011

Careful. High pressure sales. No written agreement. Not many answers for questions. Rather, a change of subject to the question they want to answer.

21st of Jul, 2011

I have heard a lot people using this company called Scammer Guard to help get back at PMI. A lot of these people are getting their money back. Check them out its www.scammerguard.com. I called them up and they are helping me get my money back from PMI.