ProcessAtHome.com / No feedback or up-dates

1 8721 St. Monica Blvd.Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-381-7820

I purchased the Process at Home Program, as a on-line rebate processor. on May 07, 2008, and sofar have not recieved
any information or feedback as to when I will be processing any"rebates" as the advertisement indicated., All I got was an
e-lesson Process At Home, Module 1, 2, and 3, that is totaltily differently from the one advertised, I'ved since emailed
Angel Stevens at support@processathome.com for a refund, but have not recieved any word yet . I truly believed that this program was real and not a scam.

Comments

• Da
      14th of Jul, 2008

I couldn't get into the refund email, I would like a refund back . my order ID st82405014.
    Sincerely, Danella

• Dj
      4th of Aug, 2008

I too purchased a process at home program. You not only have to do 1 2 3 modules but, up to 7 week lessons which I have done. Lots of good e-book set up in for and other info. However, as of July l0th I have finished all and have recd a certificate of Completion. However, they have not given me a list to do any processing. Keep saying they are updating their system. No Company, or phone number on Santa Monica blvd. for a business and BBB of LA states 233 complaints. I do not want my money back I want to do business and process rebates. Charles Lee at 18oo3817820 has received at least 200 calls from me and has called me back a few times. I will keep calling at no cost to me and I will be the biggest pain in the you know what that they ever had if this is not legit. One of their programs hits your account for a book priced at 89.00 I told them I did not order that and they did give me my rebate for the book.Could it be this is just a very poorly managed co.?

• Ve
      21st of Nov, 2008

I too puechased a process at home program and paid One hundred fifty seven dollars, amaount that they robberme and not is fair. I want my money back. This compamy is making a lot frauds at all people that trust in that company. I try to talk with a person that can help me and I not receibed any answer about theirs. If somebody think same that my, please write about your discomfort about this company, because not is just than they robber our money easiness.