Prize Research Intelligence Agency / A payout of $2,536,092.23

I had recivced a letter telling that I won a cash prize of $2, 536, 092.23, I must send a payment of $20.00 first. But it was a good thing that I went on the internet and look to see if this was real or just another scam. Then I found out that this was really a scam. Like they if it's to good to be true, it's really not true at all.Is there anyway we can these scaming to stop.

Ru

Comments

Pr
  28th of Mar, 2009

I too, have been receiving these EXPRESS NOTICES of winning 2, 536, 092.23 just send $20.00 for transfer fee.
This is crazy and nerve recking. People like these should be stopped!

Fl
  2nd of May, 2009

I, personal don't blame these kind of people anymore. Instead, I blame the system. It has no mercy for the poor and un-lucky. Scums are usually not born that way; with the exception of plain old lazy people, most of them simply became victims of society.

With a family to feed and no means to do so, you'll be surprise what people will do that (under normal circumstances) would never do before.

People born into rich families tend to lack survival or common sense as ordinary people know it. These are the folks scammer are trying to target; not those that are broke --I believe.

Ca
  1st of Aug, 2009

I recieved the same letter with the same amount of 2, 536, 092.23. You would think the people that send out these letter trying to scam people would at least change the amount. I'm very thankful for the internet in cases such as this. I'm always get letter like this either in the mail or in an email. So i 'm very aware. Everyone pay close attention to this particular letter. Any letter requesting you to send payment or require you to give out your account #, are all scams. By the way the letter will request you to send $20.00 in the form of cash; which is a huge RED FLAG. YOU NEVER SEND CASH IN THE MAIL.

Lm
  5th of Aug, 2009

Yep, Me to, but I fell for it, after the 20.00 I sent they mailed me another letter saying they needed me to send them 500.00 for processing fees so I took the last of my saving thinking I had won all this money and sent it to them. I havent heard hide nor hair since this happen almost 2 months ago, I am an 83 yr old women who thought she had some scence and they fooled me, so dont feel bad if you believe, we all wish for miracles. So now Im out 520.00 and it will take me quite a while to save that up on disability but they say we learn something new everyday. Dont stop trusting!!! There must be a way to stop these thieves we should all put our heads together and scam them!

Sc
  5th of Sep, 2009

The reason everyone is getting this type of mail is due to the fact that you either signed up for some money making program, get rich quick scheme, or something else on the internet that has to do with making money. As soon as you put your name and address, all these third parties get your info and start sending scams. You can actually buy a list that has anywhere from 100 to 4, 000 names and addresses of people who have signed up for any money making system. If you ever get something that seems too good to be true, even though you pray to god that it is; you are 99% of the time being f*cked right in the ###!

Jo
  5th of Oct, 2009

I to just received the same notice like those individuals above, stating that I to was selected to win the 2, 536, 092.23 prize... And that I had to send $20.00 dollars for transfer fees... Why isn't anyone in power trying to put a stop to these frauds ? The addresses of these scam shelters are common knowledge to the FBI or Local Police Departments, come on stop these vultures preying on the elderly and the hopefuls who lack the ability to do their own research.

John A Wenzel ...Nassau New York

Jo
  28th of Nov, 2009

I have just received an express notice from PRIA stating that I am the winner of $2, 536, 092.23. That I should send $20 in cash, check or money order payable to PRIA. This prize notification appeared too good to be true, so after investigation, I have concluded that this is a scam. These scam artists must be prosecuted and send to jail, in my opinion.

Lu
  3rd of Mar, 2010

I live in Puerto Rico and I too got a letter saying that i won 2, 536, 092.23 dollars, i almost fell for it, but i started talking to my wife and she told look at it in the internet, so i did to my surprise that i was not the only one been scam .My advice to the goverment find this people, prosecute them and throw the key away, that's what they deserve.Thanks

Cg
  15th of Jun, 2010

on this day 6/15/10 i've just check my mail. look what i have. one of those fake a** letters saying that i've won 2, 536.092.23.we should be able to purnish those that send this out.look out for the letters saying, EXPRESS NOTICE.i use to send cash in but not anymore.get a job you lazy a** people.

Be
  3rd of Oct, 2010

I agree, same letter in Michigan today 10/02/2010 Acc. 7242013901 So I am returning the postage paid envelope w/IOU in it. Makes me feel better to know I caught it before . People look for easy money or ways to make money by scamming people. If you have $1 or $1, 000, 000 people are trying to get it. GOOD THINGS DO HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE... but check the internet first. Amber... Michigan

Va
  12th of Oct, 2010

I just want to know how to stop this from happen to any one eles, and me too, so is their a way to stop having this mail keep comming to my house, saying I win millions, so when the real people send me a letter with money on it, saying you have win millions? please help, so we can fight this, or we can take these people to court, so I can get all the money back that I pay out, for these scams?

Da
  12th of Feb, 2011

I just received the same notice today as everyone above and for the same amount of $2, 536, 092.23. I have recently been online checking into tarot readings and have been receiving e-mails back stating that I am going to receive a large sum of money in the near future (whether from an inheritance or lottery winnings or whatever) so now, after receiving this prize notification in the mail, I'm wondering if all these people are connected. Please, if you have to send money to get the money somebody says you've won, you didn't win. For people like me, and I'm sure alot of you out there, who hope for good things to happen and then something like this crap does, it's a real bummer and a reality check. There are people out there who are willing to take advantage of good people like me (and you). I'm going to take the higher road and thank them for a valuable lesson learned. Find out who people are, learn about them and make an informed decision. Kim

Ma
  13th of Apr, 2011

I absolutely agree with this complaint because I received in the mail an express notice about a cash award of over $2, 536, 092.23 with an account no. They want $20.00 to process this through electronic mail into my account. I just got online to check it this is a scam or not and I was about to send them a check in the amt. of $20.00. Sure enough this is a definite scam and I am glad I found this information about this, I just saved $20.00, thanks for the information. Helpful advice for people who are falling for these and end up losing money. Again I want to thank you for the complaint made by other people, just add this one to the list. Thanks!

Te
  28th of Apr, 2011

i too just recieved the same letter, cash award of $2, 536, 092.23 it just didn't seem right to me. i'm glad i went on the internet for the information i was looking for i knew it was a scam. there is no # u can call or nothing, yeah these people need to be stopped as soon as possible.

Fr
  30th of Jun, 2011

i got the same letter today saying i won $2, 536, 092.23 and was asked to send $20 cash check or money order. Asking to send cash was like waving a red flag. When something seems too good too be true it usually is. Never send cash in the mail and always check out these kinds of letters. I went on-line to look them up. Glad i did. fran68

Ol
  13th of Jul, 2011

Too Bad we can't purchase some scam type $20.00 Checks and give them a taste of their own medicine Neil Arizona