Priority Services / Tour and travels Packages

1 #26, Joel Mension, 2nd Floor, Door No :01, R.J. Garden, 4th Cross road, Marathalli outer ring roadBangalore hyderabad, India Review updated:

Hello Friends,

IF you came across this Kind of fraud company I request this is quite big BLOG, but please spent some time to read and don't invest even don't visit such kind of fishing companies who will take your money which you earned with all your hard work.

Here I am talking about a Tour and Travels fake company named as “Priority Service” website is referring to www.mypriorityservices.com.

It's Totally fraud company. Guys, please don't fill any voucher in any mall, Cinemas, Big Bazar, Hypercity, Shopping fest, or whatever it may be. The voucher sales person allure u with the facility of voucher, but their main aim is to make u join company like PRIORITY Services.

# Once u fill the voucher, u will get a call from them, they told u that they have some free gifts for u, but for that u have to attend 45-90 minute session.

# In that session they will give u one survey form to judge ur capability of paying money. They will show u brochure containing list of 5 star hotels like GRAND HYATT, LEELA etc saying that they had a tie up with them. BUT THE REALITY IS THEY DON'T HAVE TIE UP, EVEN THEY WON'T SHARE THE BROCHURE WHEN U ASK THEM IN FUTURE.

When u attend the session they will offer u a travel package for 5, 10, 30 years(According to ur capability) with lots of facilities like 5 star hotels booking, Healt Insurance card, Gold Gym life time registration facility, D-mart voucher every months, good unisex saloon vouchers which inclused spa’s and massage packages. They will start from huge amount, and if u r not capable to pay that amount, they will allure u with lots of benefits, and convince u somehow by decreasing the amount and additional facilities.

# They won't allow u to use ur mobile phones to see the reviews and to discuss with ur near and dear ones. Because if they allow, no one will buy their packages.

# During the session, they make environment full of pressure, they won't leave u alone for discussion even for a moment, even they capture ur mind in such a way that they provide every solution of ur doubt by making fake promises. They play Loud Music in the background, so that u can't hear deal going on, in the next table. Even if u agree, suppose for 5year package at the amount of 1 lakh, It is quite possible that they are offering the same package to other people on the other table at the amount of 70000. FROM THIS U CAN JUDGE THAT HOW FRAUD THE COMPANY IS.

# When u finalizing the deal, u have to sign on an agreement. In that agreement they don't mention the verbal commitment, even one line is there like, the sale's person verbal things are not considered. ( I don't remember the exact line).

# They are in such a hurry to take payment that, they wanted to swipe the card before u have signed the agreement. Even they won't let u read the documents properly. It is written in the agreement that "The package offered are non-cancellable and nonrefundable". But the sales person will convince u that, if u don't want u can cancel it any time, They will give u mental pressure by saying such things: Today is last day, offer is only for u, if u missed it, u will not get such offers.

# After the payment, the role of sales person is over, It may be possible that the contact card given by the sales person having wrong details. AFTER THE PAYMENT, ALL THE VERBAL COMMITMENTS BECOME'"AS PER AVAILABILITY COMMITMENTS".

SO NOW here is the details how I struggled with these fraud people

What ever I have mentioned above same thing is available in many blogs for Priority international Travels company, but Priority Services (www.mypriorityservice.com) is new fish in market so there are no blogs or information mentioned about them.
Please do read this just save yourself from fishing and save your money which you earn with lot of hard work.
Below is the mail which I wrote to their mail ID with brief information of my membership information and every mail ID mentioned in their WebSite or cards is bouncing back saying domain does not exist or invalid mail id,

I don't want to forgot mentioning every time they will tell you they have signed a legal document with you which have no way out for you, but seems they forget Indian LAW is not just what they have mentioned in their legal doc . Its one of most powerful body which is always there to help citizen of India.

Dialled all the contact numbers available in website or envelope are not existing

Website address: www.mypriorityservice.com
Mail id: Bangalore office: customerservicebeng@mypriorityservices.com
Hyderabad office : customercarehyd@mypriorityservices.com
HR mail ID : Hr@priorityservices.com

Please beware of no known as (True caller registration)
Bigbazar Hyd : 040-[protected]
Mr Rahman : [protected]
Mr. Raj : [protected]
Bangalore office No: 080-[protected]
Kumar : 040 - [protected]
Bangalore office address : #26, Joel Mension, 2nd Floor, Door No :01, R.J. Garden, 4th Cross road, Marathalli outer ring road, Bengaluru -560037 Karnataka, Near Kidzee Pre School.

Wanted to bring in notice of the team, regarding membership registration and challenges during entire process.

There was a meeting held on 27th Dec 2015, named "Family Gift for married couple" in CARTIER Hotel, Spice Garden Bus Stop, Nxt to Village Hypr Market, Near Marathallhi Bridge, Bangalore and we were invited by one of the executive named Raj ([protected]) from Hyderabad office.

We (me and my Wife) been to the place at informed time on 27th Dec 2015 at 3:00 PM IST. We were taken though a travel membership plan presentation by the Mr. Faraz and Mr Rahman. Where team has given almost 45 min presentation and asked us to get register with the program. Since the cost of the presented program was too high almost unaffordable for us from being a middle class family. They offered us amount of 1 Lack 30 thousand can be divided in 2 parts and each part can also be taken from Credit card by making EMI's from Priority Services.

So they told us they are going to swipe 64000 from my Credit card and on spot they are going to convert that in to EMI's which will be for 30 months, so for us it will be 2133 Rs per month.

There after they have presented so many other benefits like (Gold Zym life time membership for couple, travel plans for up to 12 members, Health insurance of 6 Lac for couple (3 lac each), Spa facilities and sale back of membership after 2 years (where payment will be reverted back to me ) and many more other facilities.

We agreed to go for membership just because it was mentioned that this amount is going to be reflect in out credit card statement every month as per EMI discussed with us.

During discussion I showed them my "HDFC Platinum Plus" card and they mentioned they have tie-up with this bank and card and amount can be converted in EMI's, Team has swiped the card then and there and amount was deducted from our card, next month when I got my credit card statement, full amount came for us to be paid at a time in current month Credit Card statement. they have not converted the amount in EMI's during registration. while calling team they are saying now this cannot be converted.

Now I am not in condition to make this full payment for credit card to bank, which is tough time for me, I am contacting everyone in Priority services to whomever I can reach from last 15 days, even I visited Priority Bangalore office situated in Marathalli, Bangalore, but no one is ready to help me either by converting that amount in to EMI's or cancelling my Membership.

Hope being a reputed organization team will understand my pain though which I am suffering and going thorough a mental pressure of paying such a huge amount which is almost equal to my 3 months salary. I am in Die and Die condition, not getting any way out from where I can pay such a huge amount.

I know company is doing business where company want to make money by offering best services to customers but same time as a humanity hope you will understand the customers situation as well. I wanted to tell everyone from last 10 days it became for me sleepless due to stress and mental pressure of paying such a huge amount.

I am having no way to get such huge amount to be payed to bank. Please help me on priority as my payment date is 5th Feb 2016, which is very nearby.

Hereby I am requesting team to help me in converting amount of Rs 64000 into EMI's (2133 per month) as discussed with team during Membership registration or as of now I am not in situation to avail this membership so kindly help me in cancelling for now, having a nice relationship will help me future for opting this membership with company.

I will be awaiting for your positive response to help me and get rid of this unwanted situation through which I am suffering these days. I will be thankful to team and company officials though out my life.

As action I have process my case filling against this company with help of my legal advisor..As you can read above I pleaded them to help me or refund and cancellation of membership but no one was ready to help me or even listen my concern.

Re
Feb 7, 2016

Comments

• Ha
      22nd of Mar, 2016

Correct! Can you let me know what have you done to recover your money? Is a legal case working?

27th of Apr, 2016

We had registered with Priority Services (mypriorityservices.com) for 2 years of holiday, summer camp for kids, fitness studio etc by paying 15000.

Now we asking them to confirm on the summer camp for my son and they dont respond properly. The mail id given was rahman@mypriorityservices.com and the mails are bouncing back. The customer service says the concerned person on leave etc.

27th of Apr, 2016

We need a way to get them out. The website should be banned and proper legal action to be taken on them

• Mp
      2nd of May, 2016

Today I got a call from +971 42737353 - A lady who said her name is Sulatana - Mobile number +971569037127. Situations were all similar to what has been explained in the scenario mentioned here. We got trapped by a lady with voucher from Geant Supermarket Ibn Battuta Dubai. We were a bit skeptical as we already had bitter experiences with companies like Holiday International, Qnet and others who sell time sharing holiday packages. Please understand that "There is no free lunch in this world". If there is any gift being offered for free, there is a trap behind it.

28th of May, 2016

will raising a police compliant will help ?

• Ni
      4th of Jun, 2016

Today I got a call from +971 42737353 - A man named Rameez - Mobile number +97152630121. Situations were all similar to what has been explained in the scenario mentioned here. He tell me that you are lucky winner since you purchase a voucher from Geant Supermarket Ibn Battuta Dubai. He further asked me to claim your award you need to come at our office along with your wife. I told him if I am winner, give my reward to me since I am not able to come down today. He tell it is not possible for claiming award I need to go there at office within tomorrow otherwise I will not get award. Same time I understand this is Fraud company . If it may be the real award, the company would have offer me reward at any time and at any place also. There should no be bond also to bring family and all such drama. SO PLEASE TAKE A NOTE AND BEWARE OF SUCH FRAUD IF IT COMES TO YOU.

• Na
      5th of Jun, 2016

Please help me to get out of this. I am also facing the same problem. Is there any way to get my money back from this fraud company.

7th of Jun, 2016

I have experienced the same. All the above said are genuine. Don't get trap by them. I am luckily escaped by saying others are giving for minimal amount and i quoted for very small amount.

• Su
      9th of Jun, 2016

Today we went to Priority International services in dubai office with wife, their modus operandi remains the same, all of them want you to invest in the end and they will pressure you till no extent but don't get fooled by them, they will lure you with free gifts and offers, a lot of sweet talks but you can sense something is fishy!

• Kk
      11th of Jun, 2016

Completely fraud company, do not fall in to trap. Read the fine print of the agreement before you sign doted line. Be safe don't loose your hard earned money.

17th of Jun, 2016

For the past two days getting call from Rameez of priority services, Dubai... thank u, suddenly google god came to my mind to search for their genuinity... escaped from the trap...same IBN Battuta mall, Geant, won 4th price voucher, they told 4tickets free any where u can go, all expenses from them... Shall we raise complaint to Dubai Police...
    Thank god and thank u so much...

• Re
      17th of Jun, 2016

I also got call from them that we have won the prize and collect the same from deira office. They are behind me to come to office but they are not giving
    any details.THIS IS BIG FRAUD ..PLEASE SEE THIS LINK ALSO..

18th of Jun, 2016

Thank you very much for this post.Today i got a call from Priority services @khar road Mumbai.i wanted to check about this company on google.and luckily i came across this blog.and now i am safe.Once again, thanks a lot.

• De
      23rd of Jun, 2016

We had similar issue in Dubai. We even got conned to sign the contract on 17 June 2016 and have the membership. Then read these reviews and promptly reported the case with DED (Dubai Economics Development) department on 20 June. Got case closed on 21 June and got refund back on 22 June. Hats off to DED department to provide excellent support. The key is to realize and act promptly as soon as you are out of their place and see something fishy.

• As
      2nd of May, 2017

@Deepak Bisht Deepak, Can I get your number for support

• Na
      27th of Jun, 2017

@Deepak Bisht I also trapped in the same so can you please advise how can we report the cases with DED.

• Hi
      15th of Aug, 2017

@Deepak Bisht Kindly help!! I m also the victim and called ded but they said they can't help. Kindly suggest how n what u did to get the refund

• Sw
      13th of Jan, 2018

@Deepak Bisht Hi Deepak, Please help. we also would like to get our trapped money back. Please guide us and the other victims of this fraud by sharing the info

19th of Feb, 2018

@Hira30 hi Deepak,

priority service is no more, their new company is ARABIAN TIME TRAVEL
    are you still struggling for your refund ?
    i can understand your situations . i have just sorted a similar issue with them .
    i got my money back .

if you need any help which i can do,
    please email aryarajeev.2008@gmail.com

19th of Feb, 2018

@aryarajeev sorry got your name wrong there !!

• Da
      2nd of Jul, 2018

@aryarajeev Dear Mr. Rajeev,
    May I have your mobile number please? Kindly do contact me on 0508680831 if possible. Thank you! Daniyal

• Su
      25th of Jun, 2016

dear Mr.Deepak,
    how did you made a complaint to DED, could you please explain brief where and how we need to do?

26th of Jun, 2016

I am using Priority services from last 2 years and have taken 2 vacations planned and organised by them. I must say it was a WOW experience. i never expected it to be so good. I have travelled with packages from tour operators like Thomas cook. But this was a great experience. i was treated like a king and travelled in style.
    In fact I have again planned for vacation in September thro them for Turkey.
    On what basis these comments are being posted without trying the services offered by Priority beats me.
    Any way I have posted my experience.

30th of Jul, 2018

@arunbipl What is your experience Now. Did you contacted them recently ?

• Do
      26th of Jun, 2016

How are they actually making their money?

26th of Jun, 2016

Well, I had very positive experience with Priority services in Dubai. I am a member of Priority Services for over 2 years and have also experienced their annual 6 nights holiday package in France last year. It was up to my & my family's expectation. Also me and my family have got membership in Body & Soul fitness club as part of our contract and we are using it for last 2 years without any issues. I would definitely recommend Priority Services to my friends after having experienced it first hand.

30th of Apr, 2017

@Anand Rodrigues MBA CII Dear I received same offer to me and my family, appreciate if can provide me your contact details to me as we visited but still we have not enrolled, i want to know more about the same please

10th of Dec, 2017

@Shailesh Parvatia Did you got his contact details ?

26th of Jun, 2016

It was very good experience of my holiday booked through priority services my accommodation was in hotel grand Hyatt & my complete booking was done by MR. Sagar & Manoj. It was very good experience of my first holiday through priority services.

• Je
      26th of Jun, 2016

I have been using Priority Services for past 1year now, And i must genuinely admit that it was worth investing with this group. Just like someone mentioned earlier even i had a bad experience earlier with company like Qnet and was really dicy when the proposal for priority came through. But today if i am asked about my review i would happily say that this was the best deal i ever had. In past 1year i have already had stays in 3 five star hotels and 1 4star hotel (2 within UAE 1 in Sydney, Australia and 1 in Oman). The customer service representatite Mr. Sagar has always been at our service. With best options being provided patiently everytime I asked for it.
    The experiences have veen amazing in regards to the hotels provided too. I dont see any negative aspect to be pointed out in their service.
    I would like to inform all those people who refer to these posts that dont just judge Priority Services on the basis of the negative comments because without giving anyone a fair chance how would you know how happy you could be by their service.

Once again i would like to thank Priority for always giving me some beautiful memories to cherish from every vacation i have booked through you.

30th of Apr, 2017

@Jesna I received offer from same and planning to avail the, kindly provide your contact details so I will have better idea. please.

10th of Dec, 2017