Pringles / kellogg's vouchers
My name is Zandile and I would like to submit a complaint on top of a complaint.
Two weeks ago I called in to let Pringle know that I had bought a tin of Pringles and they were a bit too salty and were not edible, and a week later I was sent some Kelloggs vouchers.
Today 27/12/2017 I went to Clicks Sandton to purchase some Pringles using my vouchers, and the supervisor (Sizakele) at the stall refused to sell me the goods her reason being that the Pringles were not a product from Kelloggs
Please help because now I'm having a problem using the vouchers issued to me
More Pringles Complaints & Reviews
- Pringles - too thin 
- Pringles - bad service 
- Pringles - pringles having pungent and foul smell of oil and taste bitter 
- Pringles - overall quality 
- Pringles - flavour reduced 
- Pringles - the packaging can
- Pringles - the 110g can
- Pringles - salt and vinegar pringles
- Pringles - broken chips
- Pringles - broken chips in 110g bottles