Premier Introductions / Service Quality Issue

1 Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Amount of payment made Dec 12, 2012 cannot be disclosed due to nature of agreement.

The contract was negotiated based on receiving matches who met my requirements. All matches (4) have not met my requirements.

First match came within a week of signing up. He was not what I described what I am attracted to physically in a male partner. I called Premier Introductions. They acknowledged the error and apologized.

Second match was moreso the type I am attracted to. Although he was kind, we were not attracted to each other's personalities. I was too active and he was more settled in his ways. It appeared the service did not know each of us well enough to match us sufficiently. I was frustrated and the company assured it takes time to match people appropriately.

Third match was a complimentary match because the gentleman had Epilepsy. However this man was a smoker, which is against what I am looking for in a partner. I called Premier and they apologized.

Fourth was a gentleman from Dundas, ON. I initially said I would meet this gentleman because I had been frustrated with the three prior matches I was provided. Also the match would be complimentary because he isn't in Toronto, which was a requirement.

But then I realized that I am paying a service a lot of money to find me a match. And they are not succeeding. They seem to be taking shortcuts and providing 'complimentary' matches for gentleman who don't meet my needs. Frustrated, I called back and cancelled prior to our phone numbers being exchanged. I want a match that meets my requirement! That is indeed what I am paying for, is it not? Premiere apologized once again.

I was expecting the next match to meet my requirements. However to my horror, he lives with his mother.

I am very frustrated with the lack of care Premier takes with their matching system. For instance, when I actually spoke to the agent about number 5, she said, "I don't know him very well, but he is really cute." Isn't it the point of a match maker service to know who their customers are? Intimately? You can't match people based on requirements, looks and likes alone. Personality and chemistry is huge.

I enormously misunderstood Premier Introductions' capabilities as a match making service and warn others out there to stay clear from this company as they do not take the time they should to get to know their clients in order to provide quality matches.

So