Premier Dead Sea Products / Can't Return the Products/Scam
I was approached by a sales rep at a stand at the mall asking if I had a few minutes for a demonstration. They told me all about all their "wonderful products" and how great they were for your skin. I bought several items and spent about $140 at the stand and when I got home, they didn't really deliver the results promised, especially for the price. When I returned to the stand to return my products, they would not take them back. They pulled out a tiny "All Sales Final" sign from behind a huge mound of products and told me I should have read the sign. The receipt also had in tiny tiny print "No Returns" but I didn't even get my receipt until after I had purchased. I explained that I did not see this as fair and they did not care, they even tried to sell me $180 worth of "better" product than what I bought! Can you believe the nerve?!?! Anyway, this Christmas season, stay away from the Dead Sea Cosmetics stand at your mall!!
More Premier Dead Sea Products Complaints & Reviews
- Premier Dead Sea Products - Rip Off 
- Premier Dead Sea - Buyer Beware 
- Premier Dead Sea Products - Eye Cream 
- Premier Dead Sea Products - Stay away from kiosks and phony salesmen 
- Premier Dead Sea Products - Pyramid Scheme 
- Premier Dead Sea Products - All of them!
- Premier Dead Sea - They cancel auction re-selling to preserve their prices
- Premier Dead Sea Mall - Agressive, dishonest and a scam.
- Dead Sea Premier - Didn't disclose refund policy
- Premier Dead Sea Skin Care - Rip Off & Scam