Power Places Tours and Gregg Braden Trips 2017,2018, 2019 and 2020 / abusive lawsuits, injunctions, slapp suits, suppressing the truth, trying to make defendants lie to notaries, prison threats
In a long standing saga since 2012, Power Places Tours Inc, operated by Toby and Theresa Weiss, who also feature New York Times author Gregg Braden, have so far failed to stifle Free Spirit's true commentary about Power Places Tours shady scams, rip offs and fraudulent lawsuits.
Power Places Tours have a long history of slapping on extra charges and then suing customers who complain, and then lying in Court to try and win defamation suits, so they can get court orders to delist or remove complaints from websites.
Power Places Tours failed in the UK Courts to secure a permanent injunction, and failed to get an order to remove any complaints.
The case would have been settled but their solicitors tried to suborn Free Spirit into making perjurous statements in notary letters to submit to Google and other websites.
He had to say the reports were false (under threat of prison or loss).
He was self-respecting enough to refuse. In 2016 the UK High Court refused to entertain the claim further and the lawsuit was abandoned, with Power Places Tours taking a loss and the solicitors (presumably) refusing to represent their Client.
The solicitors wrote letters to Free Spirit implying he had to commit perjury, or have websites made about him labelling him as a man of bad integrity, an actions that has backfired on those who are indeed of bad integrity (Gregg Braden, Power Places Tours, Theresa and Toby Weiss).
In 2016, they then tried suing in the 10th District Court for trademark infringment, but the complaint was not served properly and the complaint was riddled with dishonesty.
As a result, that lawsuit too is also stuck (in a kind of suspended animation), and the magistrate had to pass the matter to a higher judge (for proof see PACER 1:16-cv-02725).
The judge has declined to rule either way, and default judgment has not been granted.
It lends support to Free Spirit's arguments in the online complaints that he is immune from suit and that bad karma does not stick on good people.
The reports remain, and Power Places Tours endured long term detriment.
Of course, Free Spirit is also not in prison, nor has complied with demands to lie in notary letters.. Power Places Tours would only start arbitration if Free Spirit would say that everything was false and made up.
The attached proof and in the other reports, suggests his side is the truth.
Free Spirit was bullied off a tour and had $7, 392 taken and was told to be quiet or face a defamation suit (in 2012). Back then, he just wanted the refund. Instead they said no and spent a 6 figure sum on legal fees to achieve nothing but to ruin their own business and highlight their dishonesty.
Gregg Braden has yet to make comment.
His executive press office denied there was a scandal in 2013, but the evidence suggests otherwise.
As of June 2017, he is now asking GBP 1 Million in damages to settle the case and could be seen as the karma of threatening people with $1.5 million lawsuits and plundering the fortunes of defendants in bad faith.
More Power Places Tours and Gregg Braden Trips 2017,2018, 2019 and 2020 Complaints & Reviews
- Power Places Tours - They misled and sold wrong tour packages
- Power Places Tours - Power places tours travel 2017 spiritual tours, bad power places tours reviews, dishonest people, liars, cheating people
- Power Places Tours - Andean secrets of sustainable living 2017 with gregg braden 
- Power Places Tours - Power places tours and gregg braden tours 2012 - 2017 unethical behaviour, slapp suits, cheating, abuse of sacred sites and causing people losses
- Power Places Tours - Masterminds of dishonest travel company power places tours travel. Ripping people off. Lost $7500
- Gregg Braden and Power Places Tours 2017, 2018 - gregg braden fraud power places tours theresa weiss litigation fraud, cheating, ripping off customers
- Power Places Tours - Threatening a Spiritual Master (Emissary of Source) with Jail and trying to cause his death
- Power Places Tours Inc & Gregg Braden Sacred Sites Travel Programs and Conferences - billed for $1.25million for damages to the work of a spiritual master, abusive lawsuits, death threats, dishonesty, fraud, scams
- Power Places Tours - Trips 2016, 2017 and 2018 - Insolvency Warning
- Power Places Tours - Cause harm or danger to its customers