Popular ClubPhone and Web site connections

1 Review updated:

I have been a Popular Club Secretary for over 25 Years now. And in the last several years since they filed bankrupsy and another company took over there has been no response from the new company that has taken over. Several months ago when I requested a new catolog they told me that they were in the process of getting the catolog together and that they would be sending new catologs out some time in June '09. Since then the web site and the phones have been down and there has been no way of communicating with the company. What happens to the hundreds of dollars in secretary rewards and dividends that I have accumulated over the years that I have earned. Not to mention the members that I have under me that also have dividend rewards to redeem. Have we been taken for a ride!!! Scammed!!! Please, if there is anyone out there that has answers for the working people that have trusted this reputable company, Please contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com! Thank You!

Comments

• Ca
      Sep 10, 2009

mi nombre es carolyn
    llevo chequiando la paguina por varios meses y hasta ahora no he visto nada sobre popular [or casualidad llegue a estos comentarios, yo soy una de las tantas que popular ha dejado en el aire con perdidas de mi ganancias .
    ellos no fueron capases de mandarles a notificar a sus vendedoras nada de lo que estaba ocuuriendo me gustaria saber si habra algun medio para uno poder reglamar su dinero