Pool Tables Direct / Very Poor Workmanship

Ri Mar 06, 2013 Review updated:
Phone: 909-625-0404

I went to have my cue shaft re-tipped at pool tables direct...but first I shopped around to try and find someone who even does this service...very dificult...he seemed reasonably priced and very knowledgable about billiard products...I have a 200 dollar cue stick and wanted to make sure that the job was going to be done right...however, I guess it's like they say...you get what you pay for...this was the worst 12 dollars I ever spent...I can't believe this guy is in the billiard business...when I picked up my cue shaft it had glue all around the outside of the badly sanded tip and glue all over the ferrule...there was also glue and a scratch on the shaft itself...he then has the nerve after the fact to tell me that he doesn't have a lathe or the proper tools to re-tip a cue stick...I thought he was kidding me when he handed me back my shaft...a monkey could do better work than Gerald "Jerry" Leiby...he should be ashamed of himself, but I know he isn't...gotta buy a new shaft now...

Comments

• Zj
      Aug 31, 2010
    Pool Tables Direct - Fraud
    Greenleaf Billiards
    Georgia
    pooltablesdirect.com

This company says it is under new management but they are still taking peoples money and not delivering and product. Their phone number does not work and they will not reply to any email or fax once they get your money. Do Not Purchase Anything From Them!