Pogo / RE: Not paying Jackpots
Regarding all of you complaining about pogo.
Do a search for California Attorney General's office. It has a page you can email a complaint.
Electronic Arts owns Pogo.com.
Their Company information is:
209 Redwood Shores Parkway
Redwood City, CA 94065
The key executives are:
John Riccitiello, CEO & Executive Director
Frank D. Gibeau, President of EA Games Label
Peter Moore, President of EA Sports Division
Gerhard Florin, Executive Vice President of International Publishing
Linda J. Srere, Marketing Consultant, Advertising Consultant, Director, Chairman of Compensation Committee and Member of Nominating and Governance Committee
Any and all complaints should be CC'd to these people via mail or fax stating that you are complaining to the Attorney General about their UNFAIR practices.
If you want to get it done, you have to complain right.
More Pogo Complaints & Reviews
- Pogo.com - I won the jackpot, but they wont pay! 
- Pogo.com - Club Pogo Jackpots not paying! 
- On Line Games Pogo / Ea www.ea.com CA - Cancel charge authorization 
- Dri Electronic Arts, Dri*gamezone - Fraud 
- Club Pogo - Unable to play pogo games 
- Electronic Arts (EA) - dragon age and customer service in general
- Electronic Arts (EA) - lost an inform card
- Electronic Arts (EA) - pogo 
- Electronic Arts (EA) - Fifa 17
- Electronic Arts (EA) - The Sims 3