Pogo/electronic Arts / unauthorized charges
Electronic Arts Charged my credit Card a renewal fee for an account that was canceled more than a yeat ago. Multiple emails have failed to resolve the problem because the representatives keep repeating non-germain comments about their policies concerning service charges. I find it difficult to believe that they ARE so dense that they can not understand that an account that hwas canceled more than a year ago should not be charged a renewal fee. They only remaining conclusion is that Elaectronic Arts/Club Pogo unethically try to make unauthorized charges and deliberatley make it extremely difficult to resolve issues such as these.
I would recommend that any one who deals with Electronic Arts use a "safe card" that is available from many credit card companies and banks like Bank of America that limit the amounts that can be charged and expire on dates selected by you. Do not give Electronic Arts any credit card information that can be repeatedlly charged without your prior notification and consent.
More Pogo/electronic Arts Complaints & Reviews
- Pogo.com - I won the jackpot, but they wont pay! 
- Pogo.com - Club Pogo Jackpots not paying! 
- On Line Games Pogo / Ea www.ea.com CA - Cancel charge authorization 
- Dri Electronic Arts, Dri*gamezone - Fraud 
- Club Pogo - Unable to play pogo games 
- Electronic Arts (EA) - dragon age and customer service in general
- Electronic Arts (EA) - lost an inform card
- Electronic Arts (EA) - pogo 
- Electronic Arts (EA) - Fifa 17
- Electronic Arts (EA) - The Sims 3