Plus500 / fraud-money stolen
Warning:plus500 is fraud!
Plus500 site is a big fraud, a total scam.
Never put any own money in it.
You never ever will see your money again.
Only thing, you can do on their site,
Is checking some trading prices (at least in currencies eur/usd seems be up to date).
The "demo" and "with own money" options are identical and both
Only for show.
Behind that program isn't anything "real" happening, no real transactions.
They only collect your money and make you to imagine, that you are trading real trades. You are not!
As said, they are only after your deposits!
On many sites, wich contain plus500-fraud complains, one or several plus500-fraudsters themselves are trying to eliminate accuses about scam, saying
"plus500 is not a scam; I have been trading half a year; I have collected $10000 in two months" etc.
But I have definitely lost €100,
I wouldn't write here only to accuse a site, which I don't know even the address!
More Plus500 Complaints & Reviews
- Plus500 - withdraw never paid out 
- Plus500 - instrument expiry 
- Plus500 - margin policy - scam! 
- Plus500 - withdrawal of funds 
- Plus500 - refusal withdrawal of money 
- Plus500 - abrupt account closure.
- Plus500 - being scammed
- Plus500 - difficulty withdrawing
- Plus500 - double charging premium 
- Plus500 - won't refund my balance