Plus500 / fraud-money stolen

1-5 Israel Review updated:

Warning:plus500 is fraud!

Plus500 site is a big fraud, a total scam.
Never put any own money in it.
You never ever will see your money again.
Only thing, you can do on their site,
Is checking some trading prices (at least in currencies eur/usd seems be up to date).

The "demo" and "with own money" options are identical and both
Only for show.
Behind that program isn't anything "real" happening, no real transactions.

They only collect your money and make you to imagine, that you are trading real trades. You are not!

As said, they are only after your deposits!

On many sites, wich contain plus500-fraud complains, one or several plus500-fraudsters themselves are trying to eliminate accuses about scam, saying
"plus500 is not a scam; I have been trading half a year; I have collected $10000 in two months" etc.

But I have definitely lost €100,
I wouldn't write here only to accuse a site, which I don't know even the address!

Da

Comments

• Wi
      15th of Aug, 2011

i use the demo fro a week. i intent to contact them for few question about it . no phone number, no email reply.
    this absolutely scandalous to have such poor service and no even a contact number. this is a scam 100%

• En
      23rd of Jul, 2013

Not sure if it is a scam or not; but I lost $14, 000 in one month with them, because I bought some mining shares (evolution mining, evn. ax) which had already dropped about 45% from the year high of $2, to about $1.48, after the sudden unexpected collapse in the gold price. I bought in at about $1.20, holding eventually, 14, 000 shares. I bought them because the risers and fallers list on plus500 hd them on that list. I now believe that the shares on that list, specifically, are actually frauds run by plus500 staff. how does the fraud work? well, plus500 staff have a share in the profits from the listing of those companies, which list with plus500 (as they would never get jew finanzing anywhere else!!) for a fee. when plus500 have enticed 'sufficient' numbers of shares to be bought by their clients, they then instruct the companies which pay them the fraudulent and deceitful fee; at which point those inside the scam begin trading the same shares down, until the clients are margined out.in my case, this happened when evn. ax reached the multi-year low of 53 cents, or about 75% down from the high set in 2011. after my money was stolen by plus500, and all retail holders had been efficiently liquidated (margined out) by plus500, who are going to roast in hell for ever, as they are deceitful anti-christ zionist #s, plus500 instructed the insiders to "buy in" again. evn. ax is a pump and dump scam run with the full knowledge of #ers like plus500, who will burn in hell and roast for ever. that is why the shares are now, miraculously, back to 83 cents in only three weeks since their crash to 53 cents. you #ers at pus500 be warned. evn. ax is finished. and so are you.

• La
      19th of Jan, 2018

@enum Www.plus500scam.co.uk
    I'm looking to add more legal companies daily, worldwide, involved in class action lawsuits against plus500.

• Ib
      9th of Sep, 2013

I found Plus500 Cyprus Warning on http://m.seekingalpha.com/instablog/410749-daily-forex/6827-an-in-depth-review-of-plus-500

Cysec (Cyprus Securities and exchange commission) has issued a warning agianst this company.
    This is the link:
    www.cysec.gov.cy/warni...
    many others have complained online about not being able to withdraw their funds from their accounts.

• Np
      30th of Oct, 2013

I have also lost more than £4000 in last few weeks. its seem someone siting behind computer and just cash money from people like me. it doesn't matter we buy or sell the shares result is always similar we lost. if we buy the share price go down till we lost all money. if we sell price go up till we lost the last penny.
    Not me but some expert can sure find how they work, that big fraud so openly on this scale

• En
      15th of Nov, 2013

I wholeheartedly agree. they must be playing with the same shadowy software companies that assist with rigging elections in third world countries. I made some good trades going long on bitcoin on the 9th of november 2013. by sunday 10th they had realised they where seriously exposed and they were in trouble. the the price started dropped significantly inconsistent with the the mt gox prices between 10 and 11 jst or 12 to 11 aest. forget the ombudsman i'm gathering all the information and taking my case to the government regulator to expose them.

• Oz
      28th of Nov, 2013

I am just a small trader and I wanted to try that platform.
    At first I made a deposit of 100€.. how stupid.
    The first days I made some money but then I started loosing all my trades I don't even know why.
    So sadly my account fell to 50€, no problem i'm gonna get it all back... but again... how stupid!
    They switched my account to "gold member" how nice of them, you know what happened?
    With this amazing "gold" # I can no longer trade because now the minimum investment is 100 euros so unless I make a new deposit, I just lost my money, I really want to get it back, not that i'm in any kind of trouble but I hate it when this happens!
    And i'm pretty sure I am not the only one!

30th of Nov, 2013

Yes they do take your profits be very careful when dealing with plus500, make sure you read their product disclosure agreement before you trade with plus500.

I say this because any person who has a reasonable amount of intelligence, will automatically read that they will be dealing with a company that wants it all their way, they basically have or think they have their product disclosure written up in a way that prevents you the client from taking any type of action against them, whilst at the same time take no responsibility for anything they decide they want to do, this includes taking or keeping your money.

Once you read the product disclosure form and tick the box its a formal legally binding contract with you the client, so they say I am about to prove them wrong..
    But as I mention above if you were to read and were not to much in hurry to tick the box, like I was, like we all do these days with our mobile phone and other applications we sign up with on the net, you would never even consider getting involved with these thieves.

In my case I was allowed to open my account and made several deposits and they were happy to take my money, then there was a period where I was up and tried to withdraw the amount of $5000.00
    Which is the amount I started with, but instead of being able to withdraw the money, an additional
    $5000.00 was deposited in to my account.

So I was left with a fair amount of cash in my account and said to my self why not keep trading, so I did, I took out a number of positions and ended up having margin calls made on my positions, so I tried to make my margin call payments to keep my positions open, but they would not accept my payments at all this time.
    This is despite plus500 continuously sending me margin call emails and phone text messages, but at each attempt they blocked my account and prevented me from making the margin call deposits.
    If I was able to make my my margin call deposits I would have ended up with a handsome profit.

I had contacted plus500 who at the time I thought were a reputable company and was informed that the reason they would not allow me to make the deposits was because I had not provided them with the remainder on my id requirements in order to comply with anti money laundering laws and raisng money for terrorism laws, which I told them I was happy to provide.
    The problem was that this whole process could take up to 3 days, 3 days is a lifetime in this type of trading it certainly would very rarely make you but would definitely break you as it did to me.

I had sent numerous emails to plus500 and at first, but they kept on saying that they need to refer this matter to a senior advisor, and there senior advisers kept coming up with different excuses, until I received my final answer and this was that I had ticked the box and agreed to comply to their product disclosure agreement, which said they can suspend your account when ever they want, and in my case it was because I had not sent in the rest of my id requirements and hey were accusing me of money laundering, I used my cc so I do not know why they would think I was laundering money, and they ended up with my money, and they can do what ever they want when ever they want this means stealing your money, and as I said to them even if I was a money launderer which I am not, and at times agreed to send the rest of my id requirements, so who is the money launderer if they kept my funds.

Be very careful with plus500 they make their own rules and their rules are only of any benefit to plus500
    And the fact that they are all over the net promoting them selfs as honest operators is suspicious
    Be careful

Dennis baz
    Dennis baz

• Sy
      17th of Feb, 2018

@dennis bazelmans That's so interesting they wouldn't take your money due to alleged money laundering. coz with me they took my money but wouldn't let me withdraw due to alleged money laundering. eventually I provided them with all documentation that they had no choice but to let me withdraw. very deceitful company that makes up rules based on the customer they are dealing with at the time

• Be
      16 hrs 54 mins ago

@Sydney Oz Totally agree. Stay away from this group. Lesson learnt! Happy to share my experience.

• Th
      16th of Dec, 2013

Today I opened a "buy" position for the italy 40 index which was showing a fall of -1.40% in the morning and later on -1.03%. so I saw nasdaq, nikkei going up and I said good opportunity to open a buy position in italy index which was falling at the moment -1.03%. after some trading I saw the price in yahoo finance and what I saw??? italy 40 index was actually from the morning up 1.40%. the index value was the same, but in their platform it was showing a fall. so deceiving... I immediattelly made a screenshot which I have available for all of you, showing the "-1.10$" and reported a problem. now that I am writing this text they corrected it.:) they are so funny. I demanded my account to be reinstated as this was deceiving from their part... but no answer still... I will keep you updated...

17th of Dec, 2013

Lets shutdown plus500
    I think we should all gather as much information on these scamming thief's and put together some sort of class action against them they are not honest they do or change anything they can to rip your cash of you, lets get it back from them and have them shut down.
    Lets shutdown plus500 I call them pus500

17th of Dec, 2013
    Best Best Advice +6 Votes

Lets shutdown pluss500
    I thing we should all get together with our complaint about these filthy rotten scammers and take some sort of class action against them and have them closed they should be called pus500 because thats how dirty they are.
    We together can stop this from happening to others
    Lets have plus500 shut down.

• Ti
      20th of Jan, 2014

See my saga with plus 500 - latest comment at the top going back to jan 2nd 2014

Any progress yet?

Sent: 20 january 2014 10:15
    To: 'plus500 support'
    Subject: fw: tj van staden - id 5705065110081 - refund cheques from trading account
    Importance: high

When will you sort this out??

Sent: 18 january 2014 12:21
    Importance: high

You were able to close my trade yesterday (margin call) but cannot respond to my query!!!

I want a response - why are you acting like you have no responsibility towards me??

T j van staden

Sent: 16 january 2014 22:07
    Importance: high

Do you really think that ignoring me will solve the problem?? south african banks will not cash or accept foreign cheques which are not in english. I have already told you I cannot bank the 2 cheques you have sent me - refund me via my credit card or draw cheque(s) in my name in english once you see the original cheques are not cashed/processed.

Tj van staden

Sent: 14 january 2014 12:33
    Importance: high

I have had zero feedback on this email sent 2 january below - please read request and advise soonest

Tj van staden

Sent: 02 january 2014 16:05
    Subject: tj van staden - id 5705065110081 - refund cheques from trading account

Dear sir or madam

Plus 500 sent me 2 berliner volksbank cheques as refunds for my deposits. the cheque no's are 0000812140994 and 0000812140995. the tracking numbers are 1322318278 and 1322318294 respectively. please cancel these cheques. my bank in south africa cannot process the cheques as the euro value of the cheque is in german - apparently there is an international convention which requires cheques to south africa to be in english??

Further - my printer crashed and I cannot scan the cheques to you should you require scans??

In addition to this the credit card used for payment into my real account is valid - it seems that plus 500 tried without success to refund my credit card (during card renewal period - by co-incidence)) but you will be able to do so now.

Either try refund my credit card or draw a single cheque for both amounts to avoid double fees when I deposit the cheque.

please advise wrt all the above.

All the best

Timothy van staden

• Ir
      22nd of Jan, 2014

A reply I received from Plus500 regarding price differences... Basically they make up their own rates!

Dave, Jan 21 21:53:
    Hello,

Kindly note that the indexes we offer are future contracts, and not the current ones as may be the case in other locations or trading sites. Therefore there may be a price difference.

The rates shown in our software are the prices that we offer. The rates on display in other exchange trade sites are the prices we use for hedging when presenting the transactions to our banks and providers.

Our quotes are based on external and independent providers. We use these quotes automatically. Also, each instrument has additional providers as backup. Sometimes as trading is done globally, providers might have prices that may vary by a little margin from one another.

Note that for trading purposes, you shall only use the graphs and the prices shown on our platform.

If you require any further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Dave,
    Customer Support
    Plus500UK Ltd
    359 Goswell Road
    London EC1V 7JL

Plus500UK Ltd is registered in England and Wales (registered no. 07024970) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: 8 - 9 Talbot Court, London, EC3V 0BP, United Kingdom.

This e-mail, and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. This e-mail and attachment has been screened for viruses on sending, but you should screen them again on receipt. Plus500UK Ltd does not accept any liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.

Info, Jan 21 20:55:
    Hi can you tell me why the ftse 100 rates quoted by plus500 don't match the actual rates. Plus500's high today show trading at 6815.95, whereas 6867.42 is was the highest according to several sites I checked.

• Sy
      17th of Feb, 2018

@IrishPol Notice how the pig dave doesn't use his last name

• Hm
      14th of Mar, 2014

I also find no reply from withdrawing money! Are they scam?

11th of May, 2014

I would like to back up the statement made by iris paul on the 22/january/2014
    I received the exact reply from these scoundrels when I questioned there pricing on the trading platform they use.
    This alone is a massive alarm bell ringing, spread the word tell every one you who have seen their presence on the net, they are nothing but tip rats is not possible to ever be miss fortunate enough to have to ever do any type of financial transaction with these sub human bottom feeders.

No 1 the trading platform they say they use is from an independent source, and I also have it writing they do not just use one source they use several, and they are not all quoting the same price, this means they can pick prices from the source that is in their best interest, which means that they do trade against you, when they guarantee that do not trade against their own clients.

No 2 they can not provide a time frame as too how they arrive at their pricing so who and how can any clients of plus500 have any method of knowing this scam is kept honest.
    They say that they are regulated by the appropriate government bodies around the world and that's #, even if they were, with what's has been going on all around the world with our global white color criminals running the banking systems does that give any of us that nice safe warm and fuzzy feeling.

No 3 they are not hedging your money invested with any other financial institution why should they, do not only make profit and as they keep on telling you about the big favour they are doing for you by charging low transaction fees, why should they it is a fact that yhey know well in advance that they will get to keep all of you money to start with.
    We all need to wake up, get together and send these # to the hole in the ground where they come from.

No 4 in my situation I started to invest in some fair sized positions it is a fact that they can manipulate there own trading platform to benefit from their dishonest premeditated ways of stealing from you.
    And if by some chance they could end up between a rock and hard place, like what they did with me they can just text you or mail you or even call you to advise you that you need to deposit more funds to make your margin call, I could not even begin to imagine how many poor # have lost their hard earned cash, in this way but that's trading we are all aware of this.
    But this is a classic I received the mail the calls and the text for margin calls and was financially in the position to deposit any of the extra funds they required but each time I tried and puss500 would block my account making it impossible to ad extra funds, had I been able to do so I would have made a hansom profit instead of just having what I did have invested just taken or what I should say is stolen.

This type of trading is volatile we all know and when trading like this you must have extra funds to at times back your judgement and investment we all see how stocks go up one minute and down the next and then up again, and when you are all of a sudden restricted of adding funds to cover your margin call you loose the lot and guess who gets your money its those pigs from puss 500
    And remember they do not actually by any of the stock or the commodities they have you believe, they outlay nothing its all just paper trading and the only party who hands over any funds is the poor # like us who just give to puss500

Think about it

Good luck but that does not exist if you trade with the # from puss 500
    So close your account and have good luck with your next broker I think the must be 1 honest broker out there some place

Dennis bazelmans

13th of Jul, 2014

They want my passport, proof of address and copy of mastercard to return me my money (deposit)!! they are defo a scam.
    Stay away from them. you won't get your own money (deposit) back let alone any profits. all those who say we withdrew money, they are actually staff of plus500 paid to monitor the internet and counteract any complaints against them. be aware that if you get in then the only way out is forgetting your money. you are dealing with a strong mafia. I hope they use my money for buying cancer medicine and coffin for their children and loved ones.

15th of Jul, 2014

I arranged and was approved by plus 500 to return $185 to my account by bank draft. they claimed it will take 5 weeks. I waited 6 weeks and no bank draft. I have contacted them twice and twice, all they asked was confirmation of my address. and then nothing else. it has been more than 8 weeks now. what can I do?

S. arulchelvam

• Ro
      30th of Jul, 2014

Plus500
    I tried demo and made loses and profit. is demo the same program as a ' real ' one?
    Searching for reviews and when I read those comments i'll not trade with plus500! I see it's all scam!
    Asking for passport id and other documents when you want withdarw.. no way! you're giving them your complex data for identity theft and fraud.
    Example: with pay pal you don't need that. money in and out without asking any of this! e mail address is all you need to send or receive any amount of money.
    Scalping-you are not able make any profit with them, they can always say you're scalping! no definition and rules for that here!
    Links presented about scalping by plus500 are bs.
    As you may see even if their are regulated this didn't stop them from scam. so who is fraudulent here?

• Li
      22nd of Sep, 2014

Plus500 RIP OFFS
    I was silly enough to keep funding my account thinking I was just unlucky all the time just getting margined out, funny enough it was always just enough to take my money then it would go back up or down, don't get me wrong the stock would be going up/down and they use this to rip people off, it happened to me many times, they will have a list of people for a particular stock that's for example going down if ur on that list unfortunately you will lose your money(margin call) I read some reviews and didn't want to believe it thinking that won't happen to me am to clever to be ripped off am going to make millions and won't have to work again, we all dream ov this, and plus500 scam artists take advantage ov this I've deleted plus500 with £26 left in my account, I did try and take it out but it said the min was £31 wot a joke, no joke the money I lost and i worked dam hard for it, don't think I was just crap at it u will be better I thought the same and no matter wot u will lose trust me don't trust plus500 hope u read this b4 u invest any money, spend your money on something worth while like a nice holiday at least you will see something for it u wont ever see your money again 100%

• Je
      29th of Sep, 2014

Guess I am one of the lucky people that find these kinds of posts before investing any money with plus500. It all seemed so sweet, low entry amounts high leverage. The more I read into this the more I'm convinced they are criminal.
    Reporting such behaviour to the SEC/ AFM/ FSA is no use, those organisations are clueless AND powerless, most likely also corrupt.
    I've read some reports from the head of the AFM (Dutch market) and that guy has even less brain then my 6year old brother. Obviously those organisations are just in place to give the general population a feeling of protection from frauds and scams, but they wouldn't be able to recognise it.
    Anyway happy voting for your governments if you still believe in that farce as well. And thanks for the heads-up about plus500. I'll continue saving until I can join a professional broker like Colmex (which I still need to research).

Yours,
    Jesse R.

• Ju
      10th of Oct, 2014

Anyone knows about a class action suit going on, I would like to join

25th of Aug, 2017

@Juan RUIZ Hong Kong http://www.giambronelaw.com/site/servicesforindividuals/binary-trading-litigation/english/class-action-plus-500/