Pley.com — Auto renewal scam
www.pley.com is horrible!! Please don't sign up for this service, they are the ones with the auto renewal scam!
I signed up for Pley and was planning to use them only for about a month, but they charged me without my permission.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Santa Clara, CA And the worst part was that they billed me for the next six months! I contacted Pley right away and demanded my money back, but they claimed that they didn't do anything illegal and that if I would have read their terms I would have known about these fees. There is no way to get my money back and I already tried everything! I even contacted the police but received no help.
Pley is not to be trusted, do not fell for this scam!
More Pley.com Complaints & Reviews
- Pley - Automatic renewal scam 
- Pley - stop my subscription
- Pley - stopped sending lego sets and no response from customer service 
- Pley - national geographic monthly box
- Pley - Scammers
- Pley - the worst of the worst
- Pley - monthly rental service
- Pley - lego playset never arrived but got charged for it
- Pley - disney pley box subscription
- Pley - never received national geographic boxes